June 16, 2019, 08:38:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146115 Posts in 17710 Topics- by 31773 Members - Latest Member: tokapiz
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invade' Tester Application  (Read 225 times)
View Profile
« on: January 20, 2019, 06:41:04 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name? Rout

Q2. What is your real name? Jordon

Q3. Where in the world are you located? Canada, Alberta

Q4. How old are you? 27

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long? Yes, 1 month.

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself. I work in the Canadian Oilfield and play in my free time.

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester. I can only play for 4 hours or so in the evening, so it gives me something new and challenging to do.

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester ? It's something new that I have no done, so I am looking forward to learning.

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain. I would assume it tests current bugs or errors?

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do? Provide accurate results.

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? I participated in the recent contest - I would like to be more involved.

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you? I take pride in all three.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming? Negative.

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow? I am hoping to help VanillaGaming in any way possible to help them succeed and bringing a bigger population through their success.

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?
I enjoy challenges and look forward to helping this community the best I can - therefore, I look forward to going through the steps and procedures to become GM and also hopefully at some point when I learn how to program a bit better I can help Dev.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:12:28 pm by Invade » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: