February 23, 2019, 09:17:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
145207 Posts in 17548 Topics- by 30495 Members - Latest Member: Novakin
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cross faction partying  (Read 1221 times)
View Profile
« on: December 10, 2018, 04:25:58 pm »

I enjoy playing wow, especially raiding low level dungeon like Scarlet Monastery, Wailing Cavern. It brings back memories. But going there alone as lvl 60 doesn't really feel nostalgic and there's not many people willing to raid those low level dungeon and feedback in world chat is always "just do quest, its x15 exp rate and join end game raid"

So I think one of the solution would be cross faction partying, bring more population together so there's possibility to raid those dungeons. Also at level 60, during EU or NA quiet hours, there's not much going on. I can hardly find any group for brd or dm because i'm from Asia. we are UTC +5 to +8.

I saw a post from 2015 saying that cross faction wont happen again but, please kindly consider.

Thanks
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 10:12:25 am »

What you probably read was about cross-faction chat only. It was only for socializing and trading (and trolling).
Merging the factions will never be done.
<EquiGoldBestPers>
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 07:42:02 pm »

What you probably read was about cross-faction chat only. It was only for socializing and trading (and trolling).
Merging the factions will never be done.

100% this is what it was. I can attest that this was poisonous.

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 05:16:26 am »

xfaction is difficult to do in vanilla, there aren't really any good sancutary locations, lights hope and cenarion hold are two options but, nobody ever really hangs around there

besides, given how long its taken with the new core, xfaction raiding would take decades to implement

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 07:59:40 am »

It's not impossible and I've seen it on another private server. The only reason I don't play there is because my friends are in vg.
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2018, 08:11:36 am »

First: How would you invite other people?
"/invite sarek" ?

I've seen cross-faction groups too, but that was on Woltk servers which have dungeon finders to handle both invites and portals.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: