August 03, 2021, 12:15:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for staff  (Read 1370 times)
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« on: December 01, 2018, 01:38:15 pm »

Hero,

Looking for staff to implent a github file into the current server so we have around 2332 times better scripts than we do have now. No need to add your Naxx into it, this one is even better.

Thankyou in advance.

Kind regards,

Soon forever quitting player

PS: Soon forever not quitting player incase you implent this thing )
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 03:50:02 pm »

I am sorry but this github file you speak of does not have Naxxramas; and does have its issues; so its not quite as simple as that. Dont worry its coming though.

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 06:35:38 pm »

Wb Sins Wink

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 12:49:00 am »

I am sorry but this github file you speak of does not have Naxxramas; and does have its issues; so its not quite as simple as that. Dont worry its coming though.
It has barely any issues compared to the current core, we are waiting for so long now. Almost 2 years iirc, how do you sleep at night lol. All those promises but nothing happens.
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 12:16:13 pm »

Neth, you are talking about things you know shit about.

It is not as easy as "just" to pick some random scripts and apply on another running WoW server.

I bet those scripts are written for another type of engine (most likely cMangos) than running on VG (modified Trinity), alone for that reason those scripts will be worth null.

Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 01:44:00 pm »

Neth, you are talking about things you know shit about.

It is not as easy as "just" to pick some random scripts and apply on another running WoW server.

I bet those scripts are written for another type of engine (most likely cMangos) than running on VG (modified Trinity), alone for that reason those scripts will be worth null.

he OBVIOUSLY knows better.

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 08:21:20 pm »

If only there was a complete opensource github of a fully functioning server so we could transfer from trinity to mangos and apply it then

If only 🤨
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2018, 03:22:12 pm »

If only there was a complete opensource github of a fully functioning server so we could transfer from trinity to mangos and apply it then

Change your signature and add a link or do not speak of this ever again.

Gz on your post No. 1000.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: