November 17, 2018, 11:19:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144461 Posts in 17428 Topics- by 30097 Members - Latest Member: bicd10
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting still rewarding only 2 vote points.  (Read 843 times)
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2018, 10:36:51 pm »

Like we said, get over it. It has been like for 8 years.

rawr exdee
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:36 pm »

Like we said, get over it. It has been like for 8 years.

Sure, though after eight years you would think the issue would have been addressed and/or fixed properly. It is no problem though, I will just only vote on two of the sites by default now for two coins. Cheers!
Edit: Until Classic WoW arrives, anyway.

A H O Y
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2018, 03:34:54 pm »

For some reasons, it's possible sometimes to get 3 votings if you vote with your smartphone (firefox on android)

join <Le Chaos> : http://chaosvg.shivtr.com/
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 01:03:30 pm »

Yeah dont bother writing ExtremeTop100 anything, seems to be an small personal site, with a very angry bossman xD

He did however fully blame VG for being the issue in regards to voting and not getting points.

i dont get his stance on it tho, why go and get mad over ppl writing u about an error related to your site....  If u know the root of the issue passing it alone to the correct ppl as a friendly headsup is the way to go.
rawr exdee
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 08:46:20 pm »

Yeah dont bother writing ExtremeTop100 anything, seems to be an small personal site, with a very angry bossman xD

He did however fully blame VG for being the issue in regards to voting and not getting points.

i dont get his stance on it tho, why go and get mad over ppl writing u about an error related to your site....  If u know the root of the issue passing it alone to the correct ppl as a friendly headsup is the way to go.

Thank you for this information, it is quite valuable, regardless of not having a source.

A H O Y
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 11:35:38 am »

Do ppl here lie that much that i need to post the email for source confermation ? xD

Obsv i just wrote him saying "no points for VG 14 days now"

And he didnt like that, not at all xD
rawr exdee
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 11:48:42 pm »

Do ppl here lie that much that i need to post the email for source confermation ? xD

Obsv i just wrote him saying "no points for VG 14 days now"

And he didnt like that, not at all xD

No, I meant no disrespect. Though, I do find it to be a good practice in general to ask for someone's source, without believing everything that I read without any sort of proof. That's funny though, for sure haha.

A H O Y
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2018, 11:58:16 am »

You could also just search the forum yourself. You will find mails from the vote site owners, and also a mail from Sin(semilla) telling that vote prices has been adjusted to fit the 2 vote point system.

Yes, it is years ago, because the problem has always been here, but if you really want information, it is there.

rawr exdee
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2018, 11:37:18 pm »

You could also just search the forum yourself. You will find mails from the vote site owners, and also a mail from Sin(semilla) telling that vote prices has been adjusted to fit the 2 vote point system.

Yes, it is years ago, because the problem has always been here, but if you really want information, it is there.

Awesome, cheers!

A H O Y
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: