January 16, 2019, 03:58:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
145014 Posts in 17530 Topics- by 30332 Members - Latest Member: astyy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Donation system is not working for me.  (Read 695 times)
View Profile
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:49:17 pm »

Hello.

I have been a VG member for, I believe, over 3 years now. I have enjoyed playing and donating for gear and also to keep the server healthy.  I probably have happily contributed around $500 USD in the last 3 years.

However, this new method of donating is making it next to impossible for me to give you money.

It used to be nice and quick and reliable, now I am going to 3rd party websites making accounts only to find out I can't add "points" via credit card, or they don't support me in my country, which is North America.

I have even lost $20 USD trying to make this work. Some of these 3rd party companies even want a scan of my passport and driver's license, which they are sure as hell not going to get.

I am not going to put my identity at risk for the sake of a couple "virtual items".

So my question is, how else can I donate to you?

Thank you.

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 05:35:06 pm »

Sadly, we can only offer the current ways. However, once your Location changes, other options become available. You can also ask a friend to donate for you.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:54:11 pm »

Thank you for the reply.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 07:36:28 pm »

I used to be able to donate through the default system set up on the VG web site. How come the system was changed to these 3rd party vendors? I have tried over and over and can't donate anymore.

I am wanting to donate $100 Euro but cannot.

How can a friend donate for me? Anyone know?

Thank you all in advance.

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 08:49:21 pm »

I used to be able to donate through the default system set up on the VG web site. How come the system was changed to these 3rd party vendors? I have tried over and over and can't donate anymore.

I am wanting to donate $100 Euro but cannot.

How can a friend donate for me? Anyone know?

Thank you all in advance.

Give your friend your donate page account. He can log in there and donate. The coins will be on your account and you can use them for whatever you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: