December 18, 2018, 05:53:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144728 Posts in 17470 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LF players for weekly ZG runs, Ally side.  (Read 919 times)
View Profile Email
« on: October 16, 2018, 01:38:57 pm »

Hello guys and girls

I will try to start up some weekly ZG runs on wensdays, this being on ally side of server.

ill be honest, im doing this partly cos im getting sad over my hardcapped rogue still is being denied idol rolls.
Even so when i join stateing im there solely for idol rolls and i dont use T2 nor have it.

So instead of just getting this idol with some helpfull friends, i though i would try to get some weekly good ZGs running, tho there should be no doubt, im taking the first idol on rogue on the first run Cheesy

So yeah, i will try and make ZGs for u decent ppl on ally side.

Loot rules would after first run be smth like.

Idol on roll for ANY non-shitter. Basicly performance based, i will check meters vs gear, shitters and Afk dont get idols.

Any thoughs, u wanna join in or whatever , feel free to post here or PM me Smiley
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 11:41:54 pm »

Idk if you aren't already in a guild but join one! They are great for getting ZG's started. Also the reason idols are only up for t2+ rolls is because the server is comprised of two different types of players. Players in greens/blues, and players in Naxx gear.

So this makes sure that those who actually utilize the shoulder/pants enchant will get them. In some cases like mages/warlocks most groups will allow the idol to go to bloodvine gear since it is basically > most t2.

Anyway you're gonna find it hard to setup a run on the forums. Your best bet is with a guild Tongue

GL though!
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 08:20:11 am »

If you have not tried it yet, let me introduce you to the world of multiboxing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idsmqg8KOuQ

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 10:00:07 am »

Ah yeah i know alot of info is missing Smiley Had some issues getting the thread up, cos DB errors Tongue

But ofc im in a guild, im in DV with drood main Smiley

I can see the forum activity is not the biggeste, but well its posted so some ppl can see

Feel free to hit me up ingame on either Lildrood, Bluemanager or 1 of the other managers Smiley

Atreyyo, u aint got time for that, work on that addon Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: