September 24, 2020, 04:07:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148241 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33721 Members - Latest Member: Jimsim
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbreakable's (Flik's) GM Application  (Read 2218 times)
View Profile
« on: December 27, 2009, 06:02:08 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?: Flik/Dreadloqz on 3.2.2. Murder/Unbreakable on 1.2.1

Q2. What is your real name?: Jean-Philippe

Q3. Where in the world are you located?: Canada, Quebec

Q4. What time zone are you located in?: Eastern Standart

Q5. How old are you?: 17

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?: I have, for around 5 years.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc): Around 4:OOPM to 11PM (Eastern Standart), certain times in that.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?: 2-6 hours a day (sometimes more, I do have school, but usually when I'm in school the Sweden GM's are on.)

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?: I haven't been a GM on any populated or public Private Servers. But I was a GM on this local Private Server we had. My function was pretty global.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself: I go to high school now, next year going to College. I like spending time with my friends and playing WoW. I am mature for my age. I would take my GM role serriously and not sttrt giving free stuff to my friends (as many new "noobish" GM's would. Also I don't think any of my friends will be playing on this private server because they don't like pre-bc)

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM: As I said on the previous question, I am mature, I have some sorte of GM experience I love this server and I want to help it grow. I speak English, French and a bit of Spanish.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?: As I said i want to help the server grow and also when I'm on I realised that there is rarely GM's on since most GM's here are from Sweden and when me and the other North American users are on, no GM's are since its all about 5 am in Sweden. Also I like to help people as much as I can.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?: Well I can post adds if you are OK with that. Also I could organize some events when mostly needed ( like when everyone is  desperatly bored).

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I'm fine with that, shouldn't have any problems in that area.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?: Post trailers and stuff like that on youtube and other video seraching sites that advertise for the server w/ good key words that way many epople can know about the server. Alot of people serach for servers threw videos.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?: All depending of the situation, if it's only one or two guys that are annoying the event, then I'd kick them out of the event after warning them. And if it were many people I'd do a warning and then close the event if they continued.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?: Keeping the palyers active and happy about the server, from events to answering their problems and tickets.

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?: It's ok. I can always learn how to use them better.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain: GM's are there to help the players and entertain them with events from time to time. If no tickets are up and no one wants a event or an event is already in progress or an event was recently done, keep the players company.

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?: Depends on the question.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?: I would make the time to help that guy, but of course it's all about what the problem is.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow? As I said earlier, do the video posting thing.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 12:29:37 am by Flik » Logged

Chars (1.12.x): Murder(60 warr), Unbreakable(60 shammy)
Chars (3.2.2): Flik, Dreadloqz, Vurttne

I quitted wow now.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 02:23:42 pm »

This looks like a good application, but I'm afraid untill we get a bigger population we don't need any extra GameMasters, your application will be kept for when we do need more.

Btw Canadian Ham is fake!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: