December 18, 2018, 05:31:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144728 Posts in 17470 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simplest Tester App  (Read 725 times)
View Profile
« on: September 12, 2018, 05:47:41 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Simplest

Q2. What is your real name?
Hope

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
West Coast NA

Q4. How old are you?

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?
I played off and on through TBC -> Panda, and a little bit in Legion

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm home-ridden due to illness, and have a lot of time on my hands, so what I do is play VG all the time

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.
I am well versed in a lot of VG bugs and how they happen, and spend a vast amount of time on the server, and I am knowledgeable in both the PvE and PvP side of this server

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester ?
Being able to help replicate bugs and providing feedback to the devs

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.
A test goes through known bugs from the bug tracker, and gives back to the devs to improve the server

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?
Being active and pushing testing to help gain as much knowledge about bugs on the server

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Find a way to put more incentive in queueing for pvp, other than simple rewards in AV such as most killing blows, rather, objective based rewards c:

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Right now, I host a weekly Molten Core pug on the alliance side, and help newer players gear up as well as older players with their other characters!

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?
These things mean to me, that in the event of say, someone being toxic towards you, to be able to handle it in a calm manner, without throwing out insults, and being the bigger person.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?
Yes.

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow?
Promote the server via content (I tend to stream semi-regularly on twitch), and try and bring new faces to the server

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?
At this current time, no.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 07:16:56 am »

+1

Simplest has been helping me retain new players to the server by running them through dungeons, getting people attuned, and teaching them how to play vanilla in general. Would recommend as a tester.

Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 08:28:29 am »

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?
These things mean to me, that in the event of say, someone being toxic towards you, to be able to handle it in a calm manner, without throwing out insults, and being the bigger person.
Yes

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 05:44:48 pm »

This player was trash talking to me in world attack for no reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: