August 10, 2022, 12:40:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New player and id like some i formation please  (Read 1920 times)
View Profile
« on: July 14, 2018, 11:24:45 am »

Hi all guys i m joining vg soon hopefully along with a friend and maybe my wife too.
I play wow from vanilla till wod.now after all these years like most of you id like to relive the good ol simple hard days.
Ofc i dont have much play time (wife kids)to play vanilla BUT you great people have higher xp rates which means i can lvl up to 60 in less than 3 yeaaaaaarssss!!!.
What i want to know about vg is the population,i dont think i ll go high end raiding again and i dont care if vg dont have 12-16k ppl online.
All i want is just to be able to find parties for lvl 60 dungeons maybe zome low lvl pugs and queue bgs in a fair time.
Lastly, not that i will change my favorite 15years alliance faction,i just want to know if the factions are balanced and if there will be any spammable ganking problems while lvling.i dont mind getti g ganked its just that my free game time is limited Wink
Well i guess thats all for now peepz cya all in game Smiley
<Rich Kids>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 11:53:39 am »

Hello!
If you want to do lvl 60 5mans alliance is the way to go, no doubt about it. They also have multiple weekly raid pugs as well Smiley
About low lvl dungs, due to the high xp rate most people tend to skip the lowbie dungs. So I would focus on questing and grinding.

Dont worry about getting ganked while lvling, the lowbie zones are not flooded with people!

Keep in mind that it is summer now, and it is considered a low season for this server:)
Other than that, welcome to vg!

Dei - Fluffadin - Vetr - Vetrx
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 12:06:51 pm »

Hi all guys i m joining vg soon hopefully along with a friend and maybe my wife too.
I play wow from vanilla till wod.now after all these years like most of you id like to relive the good ol simple hard days.
Ofc i dont have much play time (wife kids)to play vanilla BUT you great people have higher xp rates which means i can lvl up to 60 in less than 3 yeaaaaaarssss!!!.
What i want to know about vg is the population,i dont think i ll go high end raiding again and i dont care if vg dont have 12-16k ppl online.
All i want is just to be able to find parties for lvl 60 dungeons maybe zome low lvl pugs and queue bgs in a fair time.
Lastly, not that i will change my favorite 15years alliance faction,i just want to know if the factions are balanced and if there will be any spammable ganking problems while lvling.i dont mind getti g ganked its just that my free game time is limited Wink
Well i guess thats all for now peepz cya all in game Smiley
you have a better chance getting ganked in Ironforge tbh.

On VG you could hit level 60 in less than 6 hours /played so low level dungeons we're almost non-existent when I played.

#ripohkillem

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 12:12:37 pm »

We ll i dont mind not having lvl dung i find it waste of time anyway.
I dont mindsoloing quests grinding or farming.
At lvl 60 i want dung though Wink
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 09:39:26 pm »

#ripohkillem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 11:46:11 pm »

We ll i dont mind not having lvl dung i find it waste of time anyway.
I dont mindsoloing quests grinding or farming.
At lvl 60 i want dung though Wink

If you are lookin for 5/10/20 man dungeons, they totally depend on time. During peak EU times you might find few dungeon parties but beside that it is mostly like raid loggin server. My suggestion would be if you are lookin or expecting like you can find a group for dungeon in less than 5 minutes or so then this is not a server for you at the moment. I might look abit negative but its a bitter truth. On other hand 40 man dungeons like MC and BWL are being pugged every week and they are advertise on world channel on both side ally and horde. So you can enjoy 40 man dungeons. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: