June 23, 2018, 11:51:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143407 Posts in 17247 Topics- by 29554 Members - Latest Member: Sandaimeborne00
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zivz and Glorious ninja black dragon sinew.  (Read 2272 times)
Pro FC'ing, deal with it.
View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2018, 12:15:07 pm »

So what are u guys gonna eat tonight for dinnerino?
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2018, 01:41:10 pm »

Ninjas come and go, but the only thing that always remains on VG is Mansoura AFK by the IF mailbox.
View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:41 pm »

Ninjas come and go, but the only thing that always remains on VG is Mansoura AFK by the IF mailbox.

Mansoura afk lord 😎
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 03:00:30 am »

Yikes
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:13:33 am by Zez » Logged

Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 04:15:09 pm »

I wouldn't be commenting too much on a ninja thread if I were you Zez.

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2018, 06:20:30 pm »

The fucking irony of posting 'Yikes' is that he was there and knows that I'd stated the ress prior to us even entering not to mention I've heard the stories about his past ... and we chat pretty regularly so thanks for bringing this right back to the front page again, Zez.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:22:22 pm by Zivs » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2018, 07:25:38 pm »

The fucking irony of posting 'Yikes' is that he was there and knows that I'd stated the ress prior to us even entering not to mention I've heard the stories about his past ... and we chat pretty regularly so thanks for bringing this right back to the front page again, Zez.

The irony that you took the sinew without even having the leaf ? Shocked
View Profile Email
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2018, 07:34:41 pm »

Well, that's just a whole lot of bullshit right there. You can ask anyone who did Fiesta MC on Saturday that I received the leaf then before we even ran Ony that evening. Also, just inspect me, I'll make sure I leave Rhok equipped for your amusement, you shitposting troll Smiley.
View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2018, 07:38:48 pm »

Well, that's just a whole lot of bullshit right there. You can ask anyone who did Fiesta MC on Saturday that I received the leaf then before we even ran Ony that evening. Also, just inspect me, I'll make sure I leave Rhok equipped for your amusement, you shitposting troll Smiley.

Cute post. Paris seems to have disappeared since he made up his fan theory ?
View Profile Email
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:31 pm »

I think we're all just about done with this. If Kim wants some assistance getting the sinew I'll absolutely help him out with that to make up for the misunderstanding. Outside of that it's basically buried. Adios.
View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2018, 07:45:05 pm »

Ninja'ing something then offering to help out while your raid leader blocks all possible contact isn't helping anyone out.

2 wrongs don't make a right in my eyes.

View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2018, 07:51:47 pm »

Wasn't a ninja in the least bit, simply a misunderstanding as anyone who was in the raid, Glorious or not, could tell you. Really all I'm doing is trying to right the misunderstanding because I empathize with Kim and if I could go back in time (literally cannot, can you?) I'd have just let the roll be the result rather than pointing out the ress that I think Kim had unfortunately missed. Anyways doesn't really concern you at all? Kim, let me know if you want a hand, mate.
View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2018, 07:54:39 pm »

Wasn't a ninja in the least bit, simply a misunderstanding as anyone who was in the raid, Glorious or not, could tell you. Really all I'm doing is trying to right the misunderstanding because I empathize with Kim and if I could go back in time (literally cannot, can you?) I'd have just let the roll be the result rather than pointing out the ress that I think Kim had unfortunately missed. Anyways doesn't really concern you at all? Kim, let me know if you want a hand, mate.

No in all fairness as a casual you've done and said all you can do im sure. Paris just needs to man up and do something about it instead of hiding behind you soaking all the shit.
View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2018, 08:00:34 pm »

I think we're all just about done with this. If Kim wants some assistance getting the sinew I'll absolutely help him out with that to make up for the misunderstanding. Outside of that it's basically buried. Adios.

Yikes

Assistant Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:21 pm »

Locking this now.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: