June 23, 2018, 11:48:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143407 Posts in 17247 Topics- by 29554 Members - Latest Member: Sandaimeborne00
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible new player  (Read 343 times)
View Profile
« on: June 07, 2018, 08:31:53 pm »

What's up VGaming community. I'm wondering what VG is like, with progression raids etc. Where are most guilds, clearing naxx weekly? Average gear of the community? Server overrun by t3 yet or still enjoyable progression for guilds and new players not to get facerolled by every second player in battlegrounds

Regards
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:46:53 pm »

BGs are cancer. that is all.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 02:21:10 am »

VG is a good community. And I'm an introvert.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 11:31:45 am »

What's up VGaming community. I'm wondering what VG is like, with progression raids etc. Where are most guilds, clearing naxx weekly? Average gear of the community? Server overrun by t3 yet or still enjoyable progression for guilds and new players not to get facerolled by every second player in battlegrounds

Regards

I believe this server opened in 2009, so there's a lot of T3 demi-gods with consumables to spare in BGs. That said, it does seem to be cyclical, with those who attain High Warlord/ Grand Marshal eventually getting bored and new players coming through. It's quite quite this time of year on the server, with the only guilds clearing Naxx content being Chaos on the horde side and deja vu, Glorious and Best in Slot on the Alliance side.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: