August 03, 2021, 12:42:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 Mans reset daily  (Read 2674 times)
View Profile
« on: May 22, 2018, 07:26:23 pm »

Poll : Would you like 20 mans to reset daily?

We have a small population here, and most people are in a guild that raids 2-3 nights per week.

Most people pug zg or aq with their guilds and it can be difficult to fill spots once a pug has started because either everyone is "Saved" or does not want to get saved for their future guild run.

Anyone care to comment?

Other things I want

More variety with boss loot ( literally drop the same things everytime )
15x herb

Discuss
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 08:14:18 pm »

Nah, not really. 3 day reset cycle (as in Vanilla) is perfect - if you want to do ZG every day, it's easy to roll alts.

And herbing 15x? Herbing - together with Skinning - is already the easiest profession to skill up. I really don't see the need for a x15 skill speedup for herbing (which is already x2!)

I would understand you better if you wanted Blacksmithing or Engineering .. but herbing? :-)

Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 09:36:01 pm »

This might be the biggest troll post of all the troll posts in the VG's history.

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 11:25:25 pm »

since this is a 15x server, imo it should be 15x everything. that includes...

-profs
-leveling
-DROP RATES (yes, drop rates in every raid, 5 man, 20 man, 40 man, world drops, etc..)

but to play the devil's advocate, 15x drop rates are too high imo. it should be more like 10x and profs should be 5x since you just level them once. 2x is too low. i mean, id understand if you were a loser like Floki with literally no life outside of WoW, and your existence consisted of throwing personal attacks on vg forums at random people with different opinions than yours, or a 21 year old in college with lots of free time... but most people playing vanilla WoW are in their 30s or even 40s ffs. 1-2x everything is too time consuming, considering that the pop here is extremely low.

i understand VG staff tries to make this server as "Blizz-like" as possible, but they wont listen to the op they should consider creating a separate server with these rates AND no BGs nor the cancerous Ranking PvP system. i say keep the Honor and make each PvP item be priced at certain amount of honor. but since that takes too much programming and it wont happen, kill all the PvP gear completely (not trolling) #MakePvPGreatAgain

okay. that's enough wisdom Pepe blessed you all for one day. till next time........
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 11:48:22 pm »

AND no BGs nor the cancerous Ranking PvP system.
I knew you won't miss the occasion to write it again ^^

To answer the OP, I really doubt any of these ideas is going to happen. 15x professions are just too high (current system with 2x makes skilling too easy).

A person saved to any 20-man raid can always log alt. It is rather easy to level up plenty of them with 15x exp rate. Change of 20-man ID reset is not the best idea because in the future someone may always say - let's go further and put 1 day reset on 40-man raids.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 11:54:21 pm »

sprinkle and whoever the pimple sprinkled other nerd is who calls himself Pepethekek, the dreamteam duo

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 12:09:26 am »

-profs
-leveling
-DROP RATES (yes, drop rates in every raid, 5 man, 20 man, 40 man, world drops, etc..)

Your list doesn't seem to include posting the same thing over and over 15x on the forums....  If you spent the time you did typing nonsense in the forums in BGs, you'd likely be r14 and may have even picked up a skill or two
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2018, 02:46:10 am »

-profs
-leveling

Your list doesn't seem to include posting the same thing over and over 15x on the forums....  If you spent the time you did typing nonsense in the forums in BGs, you'd likely be r14 and may have even picked up a skill or two
just ignore him. You're literally talking to the densest wall you can concieve of.

Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 07:05:17 am »

Give him credit for implementing 15x stupidity though :-D

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2018, 06:36:33 pm »

-profs
-leveling

If you spent the time you did typing nonsense in the forums in BGs, you'd likely be r14

rofl

playing 5 hours a day EVERY DAY is hardly the same thing as typing up a few paragraphs in 15 mins. but thanks for the laugh.

I knew you won't miss the occasion to write it again ^^

Pepe needs to keep the people informed, otherwise they start to forget.

update: use edit function! Do not spam posts!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:25:40 pm by Wingedhussar » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 08:28:49 pm »

-profs
-leveling

If you spent the time you did typing nonsense in the forums in BGs, you'd likely be r14

rofl

playing 5 hours a day EVERY DAY is hardly the same thing as typing up a few paragraphs in 15 mins. but thanks for the laugh.
how long do you think it takes to gather consums, pre raid gear attainment, attunements, gathering the core people consistently to progress through 13/13 naxx. Then not only have to play RNG (ask certain guilds the amount of runs it took to get certain items) you also have to play RNG against other people who want the item too. Or maybe comes day to guild rank. Compared to just wanting to have fun(something people do when playing this game) and PvP in bgs. We understand you don't like it, and have no problem you being vocal.about it as long as it doesn't become spamming(which you admit you do, even to derail threads). When, by you're own words don't choose to embark into PvP so really don't have a merit to complain. You'd still have to PvP quite a bit to do your system of PvP piece by honor budget. Even way back on live when they made that possible I didn't know a single person who farmed enough honor to get every hwl piece before the finial expansion hit and it was out classed by greens. (Which was at least 1-2 months)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2018, 12:37:32 am »

Nah, not really. 3 day reset cycle (as in Vanilla) is perfect - if you want to do ZG every day, it's easy to roll alts.

And herbing 15x? Herbing - together with Skinning - is already the easiest profession to skill up. I really don't see the need for a x15 skill speedup for herbing (which is already x2!)

I would understand you better if you wanted Blacksmithing or Engineering .. but herbing? :-)

I want 15 herbs in a node

dreamfoil is currently 50g a stack because everyone votes for flasks and no one picks herbs like they should be

people just jump or afk at ironforge bank and only login for 40 mans
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2018, 09:27:02 am »

dreamfoil is currently 50g a stack because everyone votes for flasks and no one picks herbs like they should be

-complains about herb prices
- isnt farming them to make a killing
- obviously has the time since "i want daily 20man reset"
 > is this a goldbeggar thread?

The issue with prices is that people pay 35-55g per stack to create flasks and hoard those or to sell. Even at 55 u have 2.5x55(silversage is about the same price)135g per flask and if u sell that at 150g that's 15g profit.(-vial and lotus so maybe 12g?)
So there will never be a 10g dreamfoil market unless u drop flaksprices to like 30g per flask.

Also VG herbspawn is way higher than what it should be. I think a round in felwood nets u like 3titans worth of groms.

On topic- what reasoning was it behind having daily reset?
-people might be saved and wants to wait for g'runs ?
And at the same time chess has to do 2 aq20s cus people was so interested in the run. So where is the difficulty to find people?
I guess on horde this sentiment can be true that it would be hard to fill groups, though we have 2 boxers running them nonstop and chaos doing it at random times in-house. I've yet to see "lfm 20man" on h side so the daily 20 reset would do nothing

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2018, 06:51:24 pm »

If no one picks herbs, then they can be all yours for free Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 07:02:57 pm »

Some alliance capitalist jerk buys all the dreamfoil at 35g/stack, probably part of the issue
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: