May 26, 2018, 02:17:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143111 Posts in 17212 Topics- by 29419 Members - Latest Member: runemesteren94
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instant 60  (Read 580 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 17, 2018, 01:50:32 am »

So I just donated and got instant 60,  Does this not come with spells, green gear and bags maybe basic mount.  Atleast I thought that was what I was getting.  If I have the wrong idea let me know.   I feel like its a bit of a bad deal since I will spend hours trying to get the gold for spells n other things also gear....
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 02:35:29 am »

So I just donated and got instant 60,  Does this not come with spells, green gear and bags maybe basic mount.  Atleast I thought that was what I was getting.  If I have the wrong idea let me know.   I feel like its a bit of a bad deal since I will spend hours trying to get the gold for spells n other things also gear....
you paid for what it says, instant 60. Gold wasn't hard to make here. X2 drop rates ect. Besides, being 60 will make it easier for your professions leveling. Then you can make your profits from that.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 02:49:32 am »

Not to be rude but I am looking for response from GM/Dev not a user...
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 05:04:56 am »

You gonna get the same response from everyone, including GMs. Get herbalism, level it to 300 and sell the herbs you farm. Many users have asked the same question and got the same answer. It says instant lvl 60 and that's pretty much it.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:13:23 am »

You gonna get the same response from everyone, including GMs. Get herbalism, level it to 300 and sell the herbs you farm. Many users have asked the same question and got the same answer. It says instant lvl 60 and that's pretty much it.
Not to be rude but he is looking for a response from GM/Dev not a user...
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 02:35:21 pm »

Not to be rude but he is looking for a response from GM/Dev not a user...

<69
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 05:07:53 pm »

Hey zukaru,

thanks for donating first of all.
Now to your question: Instant 60 only pushes your level to the maximum. Gold and gear can be acquired seperatedly in the shop.

Greets

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 06:21:45 pm »

Hey zukaru,

Now to your question: Instant 60 only pushes your level to the maximum. Gold and gear can be acquired seperatedly in the shop.

Greets

Can you buy gold in the shop? :O

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 06:32:38 pm »

Hey zukaru,

Greets

Can you buy gold in the shop? :O

Yes there are two different options.

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 07:29:58 pm »

I actually did not know that.
Was this recently added or has this always been available?

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 10:55:07 pm »

I actually did not know that.
Was this recently added or has this always been available?

It's been there for a year or so, don't recall exactly.

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2018, 11:30:44 am »

So I just donated and got instant 60,  Does this not come with spells, green gear and bags maybe basic mount.  Atleast I thought that was what I was getting.  If I have the wrong idea let me know.   I feel like its a bit of a bad deal since I will spend hours trying to get the gold for spells n other things also gear....

If you click on 'vote' on the main page you are taken to three different websites to vote for this server. Do that twice in 24 hours, taking a total of perhaps 2-3 minutes of your time, and you have earned 100 gold to spend in-game.

You're welcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: