September 21, 2018, 12:14:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144032 Posts in 17367 Topics- by 29895 Members - Latest Member: ZMasashi
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not very welcoming...  (Read 1945 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 16, 2018, 12:38:23 am »

So I got bored and decided to look into WoW to kill some time. I already play SWG Emu (not Bask) so I figured I'd try WoW Emu. Started digging and found what appeared to be a nice classic server. Went through the rigamarole for registering, developing a toon and working my way to level 13 and walk my happy butt to Org. I wasn't getting responses to anything I asked, and I was standing in the middle of 20 people carrying on a conversation (mainly Chaos people). So I'm wondering, if this is even a good server now... 
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 02:45:40 am »

roll Alliance..
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 03:34:32 am »

Yep. Horde is pretty much ded at a later hour. Alliance always has people on doing stuff.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 09:18:40 am »

Hey,
the problem with lower level toons asking for things in Orgrimmar is that we're pretty much swamped with beggers who can only be ignored to get rid off. It's definitely not like we don't wanna help new players out.

I wasn't around, what were your questions?

Pucchini
<Chaos> Officer

^Hi Chess, legit THC earned with the EPGP loot distribution system. Not by half-assed DKP with lootcounciled KT loot ;-)

Rogue CL of <Chaos>
chaosvg.shivtr.com
archi
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 02:34:58 pm »

sgm77 you want a friend, dude? xDDD
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 03:47:18 pm »

So I got bored and decided to look into WoW to kill some time. I already play SWG Emu (not Bask) so I figured I'd try WoW Emu. Started digging and found what appeared to be a nice classic server. Went through the rigamarole for registering, developing a toon and working my way to level 13 and walk my happy butt to Org. I wasn't getting responses to anything I asked, and I was standing in the middle of 20 people carrying on a conversation (mainly Chaos people). So I'm wondering, if this is even a good server now... 

I can run any instance with you, so if you ever want to run a dungeon or something just drop a line  on the forums.

Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 05:08:11 pm »

I wasn't getting responses to anything I asked

You didnt ask questions like "How many people play here?"

You are sure to attract trolls with questions like that. It's also a stupid question - for once, you can measure it yourself (download an addon for counting people), and it doesn't really say anything about the server as such.

That said, welcome to VG - if you have any real questions, feel free to ask :-)

?
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 05:19:52 pm »

roll Alliance..
Horde pop is small, but much nicer than alliance excluding myself most ppl on horde are kind and helpful.
There was some begger recently spamming orgrimmar which i bet is why ppl ignorr low lvls.
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 01:18:27 pm »

Ya, roll ally. Horde is full of jerks. Iv played for about 6 months and Iv never had a question answered but I have been trolled, I just wanted help killing an elite for the scholo key, but since i wasnt in full t2+ im a newb who shouldnt be playing on here.
Yes its mostly chaos people - but I think they are the only guild on horde side(?)

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 04:28:52 pm »

Depends what you were saying. If you were asking questions about the server, people would most likely reply. If begging for gold, not so much.

30% WF uptime, 300% fun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: