May 26, 2018, 02:27:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143111 Posts in 17212 Topics- by 29419 Members - Latest Member: runemesteren94
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Attempted to donate 2 weeks ago, you took my money, but have not given me points  (Read 237 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 15, 2018, 06:42:44 pm »

It said after 7 days my money would be returned to me. You asked me for a picture of my ID and CC which will NEVER happen. So here I sit, down 47$ cdn. Care to explain?
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 07:19:43 pm »

I would go to your bank maybe and try to get them to return the money?

Paymentwall are just absolutely horrible. VG can't really do anything about it. I've seen countless of people being scammed by paymentwall. I know some went to their bank and forced them to give them their money back. No way in hell you're gonna give them your personal information to those pieces of shit.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 07:44:54 pm »

I would go to your bank maybe and try to get them to return the money?

Paymentwall are just absolutely horrible. VG can't really do anything about it. I've seen countless of people being scammed by paymentwall. I know some went to their bank and forced them to give them their money back. No way in hell you're gonna give them your personal information to those pieces of shit.
this if anything say your info was stolen and they'll reimburse ur 47$ I've done it before.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 08:43:12 pm »

Use a credit card and just dispute the charge

if you used a debit card you should cut the debit card in half and never use one again.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 09:26:10 pm »

Get in touch with the paymentwall support. They need to help you. I can only help once your donation reached us. We are not in control or charge of the transaction itself.

Hope you can sort it out together with them.

Greets and sorry for your inconvenience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: