August 19, 2018, 06:18:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143812 Posts in 17322 Topics- by 29780 Members - Latest Member: Tionas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Herb prices out of control due to voting for gold / flasks  (Read 2036 times)
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2018, 12:38:23 am »

Are people sheep or are you a special individual that thinks his way is the one true way?

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2018, 12:38:30 am »

but hey, if you enjoy grinding 5-8 hours a day running back and forth like a retard playing a literal FPS with gear in a 3rd person view, and you got time on your hands for this bullshit go right ahead. it's your life. i'm not here to tell you what to do with your time.

Who tells you to grind? Who forces you to play 5-8 hours a day of ranking to reach r14? If you want world pvp, just do world pvp

the dumbest statement uttered by every retailer now and forever. who am i gonna be World PvPing with when 99% of PvPers are doing instanced PvP? how will I attain PvP gear without grinding in instanced PvP zones like a no-life zombie?

and dont worry, i dont play WoW anymore. but ill never stop speaking how i feel about this shit system Blizzard has created, and ruined all MMOs as a result.

If you dont play wow why are you on this forum?

Also i dont like WSG At all, or world pvp, but AV is the best pvp out of any game and i wish we had the pop for it.

Pepe is everywhere, and nowhere at the same time.

and AV is shit compared to city raids, and the good old days of TM vs SS. you dont know, because you probably never played before BGs were around. 100 men city raid that lasts 3 hours > any garbage instance PvP area for 1 min.

but my gripe isnt with AV, or anything else. I am not against you enjoying it. what I am against is being forced into it or any other PvP zone in order to grind all day for ranks, which gives me gear. and yeah, i dont have to queue if i hate it right, and i should just go World PvP? who will i World PvP with? no one is world PvPing cuz everyone is grinding in BGs. and if I dont grind enough for 1 week, i dont rank, or possibly lose my rank. this 2 part system (1. PvE gear grind vs 2. PvP gear grind) wasn't always around. before it was just 1 path > you go raid dungeons, get gear, and then PvP (for fun). now it's you go raid dungeons, get gear, go PvP for 6 months, get gear. so, you must spend 2x as much of your time in this game that already sucks the life out of you. this system is both evil, and genius. evil because it robs you 2x of your free time if you want to experience End game content and if you love PvP at same time. and genius because Blizz gets to keep you subbed to them 2x as long. and what I realized is that private server have no choice but to implement this disgusting system because if they don't, it will make it less "Blizz like" and as a result, most people won't join their server. vg is a good example. there is only 2 changes (15x leveling and 2x profs), and already no one wants to come here and I even get banned by one youtuber cuz I dont play on a "true vanilla WoW server". which brings me back to my point-most people are sheep.

You're worse than Toby from The Office.
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2018, 02:49:05 am »

but hey, if you enjoy grinding 5-8 hours a day running back and forth like a retard playing a literal FPS with gear in a 3rd person view, and you got time on your hands for this bullshit go right ahead. it's your life. i'm not here to tell you what to do with your time.

Who tells you to grind? Who forces you to play 5-8 hours a day of ranking to reach r14? If you want world pvp, just do world pvp

the dumbest statement uttered by every retailer now and forever. who am i gonna be World PvPing with when 99% of PvPers are doing instanced PvP? how will I attain PvP gear without grinding in instanced PvP zones like a no-life zombie?

and dont worry, i dont play WoW anymore. but ill never stop speaking how i feel about this shit system Blizzard has created, and ruined all MMOs as a result.

If you dont play wow why are you on this forum?

Also i dont like WSG At all, or world pvp, but AV is the best pvp out of any game and i wish we had the pop for it.

Pepe is everywhere, and nowhere at the same time.

and AV is shit compared to city raids, and the good old days of TM vs SS. you dont know, because you probably never played before BGs were around. 100 men city raid that lasts 3 hours > any garbage instance PvP area for 1 min.

but my gripe isnt with AV, or anything else. I am not against you enjoying it. what I am against is being forced into it or any other PvP zone in order to grind all day for ranks, which gives me gear. and yeah, i dont have to queue if i hate it right, and i should just go World PvP? who will i World PvP with? no one is world PvPing cuz everyone is grinding in BGs. and if I dont grind enough for 1 week, i dont rank, or possibly lose my rank. this 2 part system (1. PvE gear grind vs 2. PvP gear grind) wasn't always around. before it was just 1 path > you go raid dungeons, get gear, and then PvP (for fun). now it's you go raid dungeons, get gear, go PvP for 6 months, get gear. so, you must spend 2x as much of your time in this game that already sucks the life out of you. this system is both evil, and genius. evil because it robs you 2x of your free time if you want to experience End game content and if you love PvP at same time. and genius because Blizz gets to keep you subbed to them 2x as long. and what I realized is that private server have no choice but to implement this disgusting system because if they don't, it will make it less "Blizz like" and as a result, most people won't join their server. vg is a good example. there is only 2 changes (15x leveling and 2x profs), and already no one wants to come here and I even get banned by one youtuber cuz I dont play on a "true vanilla WoW server". which brings me back to my point-most people are sheep.
Dude, beat your dick or something, Jesus Christ. The universe doesn't, nor will it ever, revolve around you. Bitch all you want, but you're opinions doesn't do anything but make you look like a whiner, especially since EVERY thread, even like this one and it's not even PvP related you have to remind people how shitty you were at an aspect of a game and how it upsets you that VG(or anyone) won't cater to you.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2018, 03:38:58 am »

Pepe doesn't watch tv, as it makes you dumb and lowers your IQ.

for everything else you losers said >>> Haters gonna hate
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2018, 04:01:53 am »

Pepe doesn't watch tv, as it makes you dumb and lowers your IQ.

for everything else you losers said >>> Haters gonna hate
you really need a therapist dude.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 08:47:36 pm »

did anyone read pepe's story? i sure didnt

he does not play here yet checks forum regularly

Lol

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: