December 10, 2018, 03:44:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144666 Posts in 17461 Topics- by 30218 Members - Latest Member: Loopeh
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Release] DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool  (Read 48936 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2018, 01:03:20 pm »

So, swstats until new core then dpsmate? The sync issue id like to know about too, it syncs fine with the players in raid but, when you join late or so it doesn't sync up. Any idea addon-man?

I'm  not sure what could be the cause of it, but I know dpsmate definitely has a sync function.
I would still use dpsmate over any other meter.

Well I feel DPSmate is still very nice to check damage breakdown and per boss damage, much more easily than with SWStats. It's kinda up to you what you want your damage meter to do Smiley Since most people run swstats anyway, it's not that hard asking for SWS reports Smiley

Also very annoying to have sws reset vote all the time, DPS mate fixes that.
What we need is a Recap-like from TBC, it's kinda the best of both worlds Cheesy

I'm not so sure it syncs well with the players. Sometimes I have small differences with players even we both were in the raid from the start. That makes me doubt there is any sync at all, but I'm far from an addon expert.
There is a sync function built in the addon but if there is any issues with it I suggest you contact geiger.

If there is a player on VG that could maybe add a manual sync option to DPSMate similar to the one for "Damagemeters", creating a DPSMate (VG edition), then that would be great. Swstats has it's issues tho, since in CE raids we get different meters.
That shouldn't be too difficult to do.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 01:05:35 pm by Atreyyo » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2018, 01:39:20 pm »

Anyone having issues with misslabeling? My DPSMate shows me as a mage named Streetmax. I've deleted my WTF folder, and even reinstalled the game to no avail. Any ideas?
View Profile Email
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2018, 04:38:00 pm »

Download another version of dpsmate
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: