August 22, 2018, 02:28:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143827 Posts in 17323 Topics- by 29786 Members - Latest Member: Jammy001
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with addon / class trainer  (Read 781 times)
View Profile
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:20:13 pm »

Hey guys I have a problem with, what I think is my addons.

On my Warrior, when I go to respec my talent points I cant choose the dialoge "I wish to unlearn my talents", some addon is pushing away the first dialogue option.

The funny thing is it doesnt happen when I play an other class only my Warrior? (I have a friend who has the same problem on his Warrior when trying to respec).

https://ibb.co/kCWC3H <- this is what I see when i click my trainer. And like I said it works as intended on my Paladin or my Mage.

So what have I tried to fix this problem myself?
: Deleted WTF / WDB folders (asked in game Game master) - didnt work.
Disabling _EVERY_ mod I have one-by-one and seeing which mod does it <-- DOESNT work STILL!
Tried Classtrainer in both Stormwind and Darnassus (doesnt work!)
I've looked options in Lazy-Pig, and all the other Mods I have carefully and I just cant find any option that does this?

Only thing that works is if I "Disable all addons" on my Warrior - log back in - respec - log out - enable all addons - log back in.

But it's really not viable when asked to respec quickly etc..

So please if anyone has encountered something similar (remember it's only a problem on my warrior! - and my friend who plays Warrior aswell has the same problem!:S). So please, any help would be very much appreciated.
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:43:20 pm »

Only thing that works is if I "Disable all addons" on my Warrior - log back in - respec - log out - enable all addons - log back in.
You should try to find which addon is causing the issue and use a different version of it or disable it for good.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 03:25:52 pm »

Try disabling one view,  and if that's the addon that's causing the issue then either remove the line 572 in One view. Lua or replace print with DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 12:40:56 am »

I tried disabling one view like you said, the error is still there so it's not that.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 04:41:29 pm »

risking to sound noobish but try disablin LazyPig, something tells me this one causes
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 04:28:22 pm »

I figured out what it was! OMG! Cheesy - it was "Chatbox" - it removes the arrows of standard blizzard chatbox, and you can do some more settings to it, and apparently it caused this error for anyone with the same problem! ty for the help in here <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: