April 22, 2018, 12:30:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
142625 Posts in 17148 Topics- by 29258 Members - Latest Member: assasinDK
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aquatic Form Quest - Item Missing  (Read 138 times)
View Profile
« on: April 11, 2018, 07:16:50 pm »

Hello All!

This is my first post here, so I would take the time to thank to all VanillaGaming team to create such an amazing community.

I am having issues with a particular quest that seems broken. I can't complete the Aquatic Form quest (Tauren Druid)

I have to go deep in the sea to retrieve an object. There should be a claw that gives you some breathing extra time which is not there for some reason, so  since I am an alchemist I made my own underwater breathing potion + a swim speed potion to be able to get to the (fatigue) point. But the item is not there. I promise I had a look at all forums I saw all classic vanilla wow youtube videos, and I even followed the location from this post in this very forum (which is different than the normal location)

https://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=20805.msg160700#msg160700

But I just can't find the item. Is just not there.

I think there is a bug that doesn't allow me to finish the quest. Without this quest item I can't complete the quest and use my aquatic form, and is quite disappointing.

I don't know what else to do, but in order to keep playing I would really like to solve this issue.

Any help?

Thanks!
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 07:25:15 pm »

Hello there,

As of the mentioned fatigue issue, the quest item is also spawned at the location of destroyed ship at North Tide's Hollow in Silverpine Forrest around 37,30 coordinates.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 08:15:20 pm »

You rock soooo much.

A big thanks!!! The item was indeed just next to the ship as you just said.

ENDLESS APPLAUSE.
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 02:09:54 pm »

You're welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: