July 04, 2022, 07:17:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149002 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34430 Members - Latest Member: abosan
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodbye VG was fun  (Read 4251 times)
Respect.
View Profile Email
« on: April 09, 2018, 04:28:13 am »

I only have 9 more days until I ship out for Air Force BMT, and I obviously won't be able to play WoW anymore, and as my farewell I put together one last video that I have to say is the best quality I have ever produced hope you enjoy. Been playing on this server for a year and half and I hate to leave as this community for me has been the best WoW community I have ever seen. Thank you for the good times and I hope to see some of you in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB_wqmq9eKg

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 06:52:42 am »

Lots of respect for people like you. I wish you the best of luck mate! L0v3 dat PvP m0v13 Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 07:34:18 am »

dude.. JC.. get better addons. Lunas Frames or even XPerl would be better than what you got. damn hard to watch the videos. and record in at least 720p too! but anyway, peace. i pretty much left for most part too. don't have time for MMOs. they suck all the life out of me. have no energy to live another one. i'm studying now every day for a test, reading books, meditating daily, finding ways to grow my social circle. WoW is just bad for you. I remember even reading those ex-WoW addict nightmare sites, where people had their whole life destroyed by this game. good times... anyway, gl in the Air Force. Trump turned into yet another puppet (at least partially), so (they) may push for another war with Iran or even Russia. notice all the anti-Russian propaganda? Russia needs to nuke us tbh. with their new nuke missles they got? we're doomed. but anyway, just be careful. crazy times indeed. curious, where is your base gonna be?
Respect.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 08:00:23 am »

dude.. JC.. get better addons. Lunas Frames or even XPerl would be better than what you got. damn hard to watch the videos. and record in at least 720p too! but anyway, peace. i pretty much left for most part too. don't have time for MMOs. they suck all the life out of me. have no energy to live another one. i'm studying now every day for a test, reading books, meditating daily, finding ways to grow my social circle. WoW is just bad for you. I remember even reading those ex-WoW addict nightmare sites, where people had their whole life destroyed by this game. good times... anyway, gl in the Air Force. Trump turned into yet another puppet (at least partially), so (they) may push for another war with Iran or even Russia. notice all the anti-Russian propaganda? Russia needs to nuke us tbh. with their new nuke missles they got? we're doomed. but anyway, just be careful. crazy times indeed. curious, where is your base gonna be?
If all goes well I will end up in Germany, or Italy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 08:45:38 am »

C ya man.

I cant really Enjoy other warrior PVP videos other than Monkeynews videos though after he started making those.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
archi
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 12:23:36 pm »

I would like to heal you more times in bgs
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 02:28:15 pm »

Bye Pleb /flex
Pro FC'ing, deal with it.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 03:44:43 pm »

Cya pleberino!!
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 04:40:16 pm »

Have fun dude!

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2018, 06:00:40 pm »

HF man, was nice to play with you !

Hope that Fart Vany will love this tribute

join <Le Chaos> : http://chaosvg.shivtr.com/
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2018, 10:30:23 pm »

didnt click

instead of joining the military start a business
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2018, 11:37:47 pm »

take care pleberonimo Tongue

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2018, 11:50:10 pm »

Plebtroooooll!!! See you dude! Lots of good memories with you in both AMW and Chaos.

?
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2018, 12:17:17 am »

Sad to see this post, but yet sometimes you have to focus on your life, hope we'll see you again some day.

Love, Miagi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: