May 24, 2018, 12:06:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143086 Posts in 17210 Topics- by 29408 Members - Latest Member: Digdug67
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will VG survive this summer?  (Read 1139 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2018, 09:39:58 pm »

Yes, it will. But if someone would put more effort than sucking dick there should even apear such post @ forums :')))))))))))))))))))))))
english please

Me russian

suka bliyat! idi nahui!
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2018, 10:21:11 pm »

Seems fine to me
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2018, 11:26:30 pm »

Some days after each month starts I always see a full donation goal bar ...

"In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!" - Nefarian
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2018, 11:46:51 pm »

Wat is dis thing u call summer, sounds liek some pve nubs2me
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 01:42:57 am »

Core transition will come. Most likely before summer we will have period of intense work to get it done. Sooner or later, most likely sooner. When that period starts things will go foward fast, as before. As before when people have been posting similar topics every spring, History has well proven vgs not going anywhere.

Concerning people (developers) offering to do some programming for vG, we have contacted and reviewed every candinate that has done so. Sadly everytime it has been either that the person has not had any understanding of the core framework, which makes it impossible for him to do any work without being taught, thus we've sent those guys to check out the mangos documentation which is perfect for learning, and they.ve never came back. Then there are couple of cases where we even tried to hire people from other sources, either ending up with the same result or that the guy didn't live up to normal working ethiques (for example, constructive criticism from other developers(from Zeard to another c++ programmer) and ragequitted themselves.

If a programmer who knows what his doing with the wow emulation architecture based on mangos stumbles upon our way, we will hire him, that is a fact. Ive spent my time posting ads everywhere and reviewing candinates, and currently im having a break from it because for years it yielded no results. If anyone knows someone, refer them to us. Thank you.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Sin

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
?
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2018, 12:51:29 am »

Core transition will come. Most likely before summer we will have period of intense work to get it done. Sooner or later, most likely sooner. When that period starts things will go foward fast, as before. As before when people have been posting similar topics every spring, History has well proven vgs not going anywhere.

Concerning people (developers) offering to do some programming for vG, we have contacted and reviewed every candinate that has done so. Sadly everytime it has been either that the person has not had any understanding of the core framework, which makes it impossible for him to do any work without being taught, thus we've sent those guys to check out the mangos documentation which is perfect for learning, and they.ve never came back. Then there are couple of cases where we even tried to hire people from other sources, either ending up with the same result or that the guy didn't live up to normal working ethiques (for example, constructive criticism from other developers(from Zeard to another c++ programmer) and ragequitted themselves.

If a programmer who knows what his doing with the wow emulation architecture based on mangos stumbles upon our way, we will hire him, that is a fact. Ive spent my time posting ads everywhere and reviewing candinates, and currently im having a break from it because for years it yielded no results. If anyone knows someone, refer them to us. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply Sins.
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2018, 03:30:24 am »

server isnt dying, population is the same as it was for the past 8 years basically
im calling bullshit, and im not even getting personal, last year at this time horde had 6 raiding guilds, beta, amw, dp, chaos, invoke, and one that i cant think of the name of ( some lock got mad and left AMW and started his own guild) they now literally have 1 naxx tier raiding guild (no offence AMW, i got much love you all know that) im honestly going to say something that needs to be said, for the good of the server some of you need reroll to horde. (currently only 24 level 60s online on horde as im typing this)
EDIT: inb4 "who cares about horde anyway" this game is designed around having 2 separate factions, almost like a symbiosis in which both factions benefit from each other, if one dies, they doth die.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 03:36:12 am by kawaiiloli » Logged

lemon squeezy.
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2018, 02:15:40 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUD-TrPW-V4
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2018, 08:36:41 pm »

To answer the OP's question: Yes.

Pages: 1 [2]