December 06, 2019, 06:00:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146936 Posts in 17840 Topics- by 32896 Members - Latest Member: ziga
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Will VG survive this summer?  (Read 4841 times)
?
View Profile
« on: March 27, 2018, 09:37:21 pm »

Hello guys as you can probably know the summer is coming ^^  it's end of march and horde has disappeared of the map left with one guild raiding.
I know VG always go down during the summer, but this time doesn't look good saying this as i am playing here from rly long time.
Also not to forget to mention it's nearly one year anniversary of the announcement of the "CORE TRANSITION"
which now seem as one big lie as nobody ever respond to our questions or give anything close to ETA about it and not even give ppl some hope things will get better.
Can staff at least for once answer our questions  and tell us what is been done or planned to save VG because we're
slowly dying and if noting change as soon Blizz server comes out  i'm afraid that will be the end...
<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 09:54:04 pm »

I've only been here about a year and a half, but from what I understand people been asking this question every year since VG was created, but once Summer ends, the server is still here. Every year.

That being said, stagnation has been a huge issue here. There's no point in dedicating time and effort to a server where the only sign of improvements are the words of server management which seem to grow hollower by the day.

So will we survive the Summer? Probably. Will people continue to leave for servers with larger populations and staff that work to actively grow and improve the server? Absolutely.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 11:13:11 pm »

server isnt dying, population is the same as it was for the past 8 years basically

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 12:20:59 am »

population is the same as it was for the past 8 years basically

You can say the same about the buglist >_<

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 02:29:20 am »

What is dead may never die.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 03:02:12 am »

VG is not broke. VG is working perfectly as designed.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 04:11:10 am »

VG is not broke. VG is working perfectly as designed.
so much so they turn down free computer nerds that volunteer to fix stuff. So this was obviously designed this way.

Tester
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 08:23:07 am »

so much so they turn down free computer nerds that volunteer to fix stuff. So this was obviously designed this way.

Pretty much. We all seen the interest from those who wanted to help, but never seen the VG administration taking that help.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 05:41:54 pm »

server isnt dying, population is the same as it was for the past 8 years basically

I wondered why no one comes to play here when I started. after being here for roughly a year, I can see why. people just come, play a little. see how broken the server is > leave. most people here are those that been here a very long time with tons of chars. the 15x was the only thing that kept me here. but with all the probs on vg, it's not really worth it to stick around.
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 07:20:47 pm »

Yes, it will. But if someone would put more effort than sucking dick there wouldn't even apear such post @ forums :')))))))))))))))))))))))
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:30:39 pm by Anatomic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 07:27:08 pm »

Yes, it will. But if someone would put more effort than sucking dick there should even apear such post @ forums :')))))))))))))))))))))))
english please

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 07:27:35 pm »

i hope it dies.GMs keep supporting ppl who abuse in games instead of taking action.Staffs are bad(they take side and kick ppl they dont like), scripts are bad.So many ppl already quit server..guess why? Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 07:28:26 pm »

i hope it dies.GMs keep supporting ppl who abuse in games instead of taking action.Staffs are bad(they take side and kick ppl they dont like), scripts are bad.So many ppl already quit server..guess why? Smiley
why do you HOPE it dies? fuck do you care if its alive or not? you either play here or you dont

Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 07:31:01 pm »

Yes, it will. But if someone would put more effort than sucking dick there should even apear such post @ forums :')))))))))))))))))))))))
english please

Me russian

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2018, 07:36:30 pm »

why do you HOPE it dies? fuck do you care if its alive or not? you either play here or you dont

that was not the point.....anyway,i do play here but if this(general)  attitude goes on i might quit like everybody else

+ i tried to contact and help them abt what they do wrong but it seems the head staff doesnt care so why should i ?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:42:40 pm by osXman » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: