August 03, 2021, 12:07:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148778 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: when are you going to start banning people for racism?  (Read 2739 times)
View Profile
« on: March 25, 2018, 08:04:05 pm »

since you are now "enforcing" the rules for world chat, when are you going to enforce racism?

you may assume this is a joke but "white people" is a racist term, and should be treated like any other racial slur.
justice for all, not only some.

lemon squeezy.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 08:32:34 pm »

didnt u get the 2018 memo?

being racist towards whites is "normal"
being racist towards non-whites is "evil"
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 11:28:55 pm »

So how does one refer to a person of a certain race?

I suppose you got the 2018 memo of being butthurt, no? Cheesy

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 12:46:26 am »

I suppose you got the 2018 memo of being butthurt, no? Cheesy

I dont really know him tbh, like i hardly played with him on VG. But somehow he hates me to that extend that if you put suicide jacket on danchi. He gonna kabooom straight on me without thinking for second. Cheesy

Well on serious note danchii come on man, if you keep reporting people for these silly stuff and want staff to ban these people then gl playin alone on this server.

While as for my report, i appreciate how staff acted on that and from my pov i just whispered you that sentence to poke you only when you left wsg cuz of me. And to avoid more drama straight ignored.

Stay happy and blessed. Enjoy the game and the fun.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 06:28:36 am »

Lol. Obvious troll, is obvious

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 11:31:35 am »

I'd watch your pet tho, seems to enjoy rape. I think i might get in my #metoo feelings if i see it. #Banplz.#MakeSafeSpacesGreatAgain

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 01:33:43 pm »

I'd watch your pet tho, seems to enjoy rape. I think i might get in my #metoo feelings if i see it. #Banplz.#MakeSafeSpacesGreatAgain
Ironic

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 03:18:31 pm »

Ironic
thx4whatimadeobvious

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 04:51:06 pm »

Ironic
thx4whatimadeobvious
i made what you made obvious even more obvious to those not as susceptible to the obvious

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 05:20:47 pm »

Ironic
thx4whatimadeobvious
i made what you made obvious even more obvious to those not as susceptible to the obvious
did we just obvious inception

Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 06:53:34 pm »

Ironic
thx4whatimadeobvious
did we just obvious inception
*obviouscention*

Simply Fadeas
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 07:51:52 pm »

I don't understand you sometimes. You played with us for months and we all got along just fine. We went to have ONE conversation about something between you and Everest then you just avoided it and left. I don't know exactly what they did to you or why but dude move on. Letting these things get to you is unhealthy and then doing whatever you can to try and get them punished is just a pursuit that isn't helping anyone. You're a cool dude and a good player, just let this grudge pass and you'll enjoy the game a hell of a lot more. If you need to take a step back from the game and then come back with a clear head then do so. No one is forcing you to be here.

GL man.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2018, 08:37:48 pm »

Or level a horde rogue, join Chaos, get level 3 gear and then camp the people that you have grudge against. Much healthier.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2018, 09:29:12 pm »

Or level a horde rogue, join Chaos, get level 3 gear and then camp the people that you have grudge against. Much healthier.
don't even need a guild donate d2 and you can beat like 90% server as a rogue

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 06:04:59 am »

They do enforce rules against rascism. You need to provide proof of abuse. Your screenshot doesnt really
Show anything negative.  For all we know Krymu may have said "they're all really nice people" followed by what he said in your screenshot.  As above said, you werent being directly attacked and its kinda lame to report someone for a general statement (even if its a bit ignorant).  Hard for me to feel sympathy from someone who also runs around with a pet named "Ilikerape" im sure thered be plenty of people who dont appreciate reading that either.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: