August 21, 2018, 05:02:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
143821 Posts in 17323 Topics- by 29784 Members - Latest Member: pieees
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to WOW and VG  (Read 1575 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 06:27:02 pm »

I started on VG on March 24 2018 with zero WOW experience.  Utilizing "5mmb" I got my first 5 man group to level 60.  I only used this forum and Fury's Youtube channel as guides to help me along the way.  I started another 5 man group a couple of days ago. 

I logged out numerous times during the shaman profession quests in frustration.  My talents are a mess, my gear is...not good...and I still don't know where things are. 

An apology is due to the guy who asked me for a warp to Undercity.  I didn't know I had to invite you or how to invite you to a group...I normally just hit "o" and my group forms.  I would like to give you your 2 gold back that you tipped me as my mage ended up warping to Undercity without you. 

Things are going a lot smoother with my next 5-man group.
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 06:35:18 pm »

I would like to give you your 2 gold back that you tipped me as my mage ended up warping to Undercity without you.

I lol'led :-D

Yes, vanilla is a wake-up experience if you are used to retail wow. This is also this rough environment at least some of us like, compared to retail. And then I guess Shaman isn't probably the easiest class to begin with (nor the hardest one).

When I log into retail from time to time I spend lots of time looking for my abilities - especially Fortitude ... i need my daily buff!! It always end with me logging off 20 seconds later ... Easy money for Blizzard!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: