October 19, 2018, 04:20:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144262 Posts in 17400 Topics- by 29972 Members - Latest Member: Gmork
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Appeal: Gnogue  (Read 2475 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 01:17:09 am »

When you get banned staff ban every account you have logged into for 6 months tracked via mac and ip

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 01:21:16 am »

When you get banned staff ban every account you have logged into for 6 months tracked via mac and ip

I think are you talking about hacking, which is an ip ban. I'm talking about cheating, and/or accidents, bugs (like the GM that banned the whole raid for them "killing same boss twice", which never got resolved), etc..
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 12:27:27 pm »

I think are you talking about hacking, which is an ip ban. I'm talking about cheating, and/or accidents, bugs (like the GM that banned the whole raid for them "killing same boss twice", which never got resolved), etc..
They ip ban for everything.
One of my acc s got taken out during the spoils abuse fiasco because someone used the acc for IF summon just before the banhammer fell (abuse not cheat yet ip ban)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 06:19:18 pm »

They ip ban for everything.
One of my acc s got taken out during the spoils abuse fiasco because someone used the acc for IF summon just before the banhammer fell (abuse not cheat yet ip ban)

that's messed up. i mean, id understand the harsh rules if this server had thousands of people playing here. but that's hardly the case.
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 08:32:55 pm »

Well VG is the Only server I've seen that's ip banning for stuff other than cheating. Most of what I encounter ban the acc with the char on.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 09:10:50 pm »

Well VG is the Only server I've seen that's ip banning for stuff other than cheating. Most of what I encounter ban the acc with the char on.
VG is also one where gms got caught with corruption, whose owner doesn't acknowledge forums much less play, or doesnt hire willing volunteers even with the approval of community. Has bias in actual bans. Much less provide evidence for bans, much less evidence contradicting the one applied said bans and doesn't reverse it. This server has a fucking alot of problems with literally any category. You, I and literally everyone that's been on here 6 months does too.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 11:38:25 pm »

and guess what ? no one cares abt ppl who cheats in PVP... great stuff
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2018, 07:53:25 am »

no one care about literally jack shit in case you haven't noticed.

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 11:24:27 am »

So I believe that everyone cheat/abuse in some way.

And bans are carried out very sporadic and it also varies how harshly they punish the abuser.
See chest of spoil or
see silithus stone abuse.

it's nice you don't care about cheaters in pvp. It's after all more or less a lawless zone where you can abuse any broken item you want.(insert gm approval to abuse an item that has the text "shouldn't work above level 50") Where rocketboots has made the power shift and you are basicly forced to use it to compete. Skull and watch should be amazing items yet here are they almost obsolete.

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 02:15:16 am »

*Bump* Can a GM give me an update on this, one way or the other? I was told it was a temporary ban, so if it is, how long, approximately, before I can access my characters on this account again?

Thanks
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2018, 02:26:52 am »

And bans are carried out very sporadic and it also varies how harshly they punish the abuser.
See chest of spoil or

it's nice you don't care about cheaters in pvp. It's after all more or less a lawless zone where you can abuse any broken item you want.(insert gm approval to abuse an item that has the text "shouldn't work above level 50") Where rocketboots has made the power shift and you are basicly forced to use it to compete. Skull and watch should be amazing items yet here are they almost obsolete.

It is about community.The old community of vg were way more better than todays .Nowadays, i feel like i play LoL.I see 3 yo kids in everywhere.We play together here and there are not so many players(PvP).Ppl should be more cautious and thoughtful.
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2018, 05:10:26 am »

See chest of spoil or

It is about community.The old community of vg were way more better than todays .Nowadays, i feel like i play LoL.I see 3 yo kids in everywhere.We play together here and there are not so many players(PvP).Ppl should be more cautious and thoughtful.

people just wanna login and play. most dont wanna browse the forums readying all the rules. too much time and effort. Staff need to realize this and make punishments more lenient. otherwise, this server will always stay dead.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2018, 12:17:37 pm »

*Bump* Can a GM give me an update on this, one way or the other? I was told it was a temporary ban, so if it is, how long, approximately, before I can access my characters on this account again?

Thanks

Hey there, unbanning your account will happen, but not now. We are in the tedious procedure of resetting the honor for your character, but that will take some more time.

Thanks for your understanding,

Erga

Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2018, 03:40:01 pm »

can't u just .command honor down? Cheesy
Half a year waiting for it to fall down is much

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2018, 04:06:15 pm »

can't u just .command honor down? Cheesy
Half a year waiting for it to fall down is much
aye brah don't be disrespectful to GMs or you'll get warning/forum bans for telling them to do their jobs

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: