September 21, 2018, 01:09:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144033 Posts in 17367 Topics- by 29895 Members - Latest Member: ZMasashi
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: We need anwsers please.  (Read 2615 times)
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« on: March 12, 2018, 08:23:44 pm »

Why someone always deletes posts where we share our opinion about server's staff job. You don't like get thruth? Where's Accurates post? Where is my post? Where is my comment? Guys open up lol, we want a better place. We explain what's wrong cuz we actually still spend time here no matter how shitty you act with us. Take some actions, give explanations, and a please, real ones not like: 'we will see soon' 'keep waiting'

We actually want something real. Atleast i do. Ill never stop posting shit if it keeps beeing deleted. You must do some OPEN FOR PUBLIC action. Gl hf.

Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 08:46:21 pm »

My topic has been moved to the GM section so that the staff can check them and consider them for the future. I guess this is understandable, since seeing a list of things that are wrong with the server might discourage newcomers to join to the server. I was relieved to hear that it wasn't deleted, thankfully the staff does not hate criticism Smiley

I do agree though that players whose posts became off-limits for them should receive a little explanation of what happened, that even was one of my points in that thread.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 08:50:38 pm by Accurate » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 09:26:50 pm »

ye and we need answer when u are going to put sleeping chest on banned list again.
even its procs is bugged...
and no its not same as goblin boots, not even close
atm it is BiS chest gear for lvl 60 pvp
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:20:57 pm »

ye and we need answer when u are going to put sleeping chest on banned list again.
they used the warning against me using sleep chest so they could perm ban me on my 2nd abuse with chest of spoils abuse. Then there are others that had multiple offenses who never got permaed. It's funky.

Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 10:40:46 pm »

My topic has been moved to the GM section so that the staff can check them and consider them for the future. I guess this is understandable, since seeing a list of things that are wrong with the server might discourage newcomers to join to the server. I was relieved to hear that it wasn't deleted, thankfully the staff does not hate criticism Smiley

I do agree though that players whose posts became off-limits for them should receive a little explanation of what happened, that even was one of my points in that thread.

That's good to know, but should've said that for everyone, it seemed like it was simply deleted.
All i ask is activity for your players, mr big dogs. As soon as we will see your interest into us we prolly can start to live a better live @ VG

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 11:13:18 pm »

they used the warning against me using sleep chest so they could perm ban me on my 2nd abuse with chest of spoils abuse. Then there are others that had multiple offenses who never got permaed. It's funky.
We both know that they ban people based on what they think of the person rather than what kind of abuse. I remember a certain someone who got he and was caught in the act of abusing and nothin happend to him and the guildies that were abusing

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 11:27:11 pm »

I like people complaining about getting perma banned after abusing chest of spoils.  It's almost like they don't realize how big of an impact having infinite gold is for both personal use and the server as a whole.  Rest in pieces.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 12:05:39 am »

riiiiiiiight

<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 12:17:19 am »

Why someone always deletes posts where we share our opinion about server's staff job. You don't like get thruth? Where's Accurates post? Where is my post? Where is my comment? Guys open up lol, we want a better place. We explain what's wrong cuz we actually still spend time here no matter how shitty you act with us. Take some actions, give explanations, and a please, real ones not like: 'we will see soon' 'keep waiting'

We actually want something real. Atleast i do. Ill never stop posting shit if it keeps beeing deleted. You must do some OPEN FOR PUBLIC action. Gl hf.

It seems that the management of the server is fundamentally fractured. When was the last time we heard from someone on the server that wasn't Erga or Hussar? Months? Years? When was the last time we saw a solid update on the new core? When was the last time we saw a bugfix?

My theory is that, from a political standpoint, the best option is for them to not respond until they have an answer that won't completely ruin any remaining goodwill between the community and the management.

It feels like there's only 2 people who actually give a fuck about running this server and interacting with the community, and I don't think we'll ever see them admit this if this is in fact what's going on, so for now we're just going to get radio silence until they can deliver something tangible (if that ever happens).

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 12:24:26 am by Moograne » Logged

Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2018, 12:20:55 am »

I like people complaining about getting perma banned after abusing chest of spoils.  It's almost like they don't realize how big of an impact having infinite gold is for both personal use and the server as a whole.  Rest in pieces.
Missing the point by a mile. (The thing they are arguing is the Willy nilly approach that they have. Perms for some warning for others)  when I heard of this that it's such a big abuse that either will all related acc s be terminated or banned. I even warned a few friends that it will go bad when they found out esp after a certain someone started to offer 10k to join his MC runs (He wasn't punished, not even a warning)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2018, 01:37:49 am »

I like people complaining about getting perma banned after abusing chest of spoils.  It's almost like they don't realize how big of an impact having infinite gold is for both personal use and the server as a whole.  Rest in pieces.
Missing the point by a mile. (The thing they are arguing is the Willy nilly approach that they have. Perms for some warning for others)  when I heard of this that it's such a big abuse that either will all related acc s be terminated or banned.
this, I already play on another server. I just still have friends here so I creep on forums/Skype. I want fairness. I'll sink the ship just to kill the captain. Smiley

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2018, 07:46:46 pm »

They aint fix important stuff or bring new script and like a joke they banning ppl for stupid reasons. Punishment is understandable but atleast dont ban for permanent since population is already low. For note tho im not going to play here (atleast seriously) until they do something about this "new core".
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:49:21 pm by Necrolic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 12:52:17 am »

hypocrisy is real.Druids still use the chest and they get no warning.it should be forbidden.@noobDruids - IF you think its ok to use this chest , just delete wow Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 05:20:41 am »

hypocrisy is real.Druids still use the chest and they get no warning.it should be forbidden.@noobDruids - IF you think its ok to use this chest , just delete wow Smiley

can u link this druids "chest" you all keep talking about?
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 04:38:01 pm »

can u link this druids "chest" you all keep talking about?

Green Whelp Armor

boots are same (broken) for all classes and levels
cloth lvl1 vg broken item yay

chest is different

maybe if its cloth lvl 1 that could be allowed. But its not
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: