June 03, 2020, 03:30:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147813 Posts in 17972 Topics- by 33466 Members - Latest Member: Sharonmarsh
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pucchini  (Read 5651 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 02:08:52 pm »

+1 cold blooded coder with a good attitude, and tolerates all people from neutral perspective.
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2018, 02:24:20 pm »

Hard working and focused teamplayer. +1
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2018, 03:30:40 pm »

+1 but i guess it will be ignored as most of applies or will take a half year for a reply

?
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2018, 05:51:08 pm »

I did raid with Pucchini in Chaos  for a short period and he did good impression to me which doesn't happen often if you haven't noticed by now.
What i mean with this is of what i observed he doesn't take sides and doesn't favorite people which i think is one of the main skills of a good GM.
Saying that you all remember the story of a couple of gms  not long ago that got busted for "helping friends" etc etc.
Good luck Pucchini +1
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 08:25:00 pm »

He is german +1

Honey hit the nail on the head
german = +1

+1
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 01:20:47 pm »

This guy...

There is literally no one Ive ever met on this server in my years playing here that I could possibly recommend more as a GM. He would be an absolute asset to this server and its players, and cannot recommend him enough.

He is the most fair, honest, decent, generous, hard working, reasonable, calm, balanced, knowledgeable players Ive ever had the pleasure to meet in WoW, or anywhere.

Hes also very knowledgeable with code, and script and addons and macros etc etc fantastic in game
Knowledge has written many brilliant addons and macros for us in CHAOS that have made all of our gaming experience much more enjoyable-

Just for example, the Chaos Reseves addon, which allows players to automatically add and remove themselves from reserve lists  and trakcs reserve EP and all kinds of thing, I know has made the officers lives much easier and their VG experience much more enjoyable, as managing all the reserves while trying to raid could be a pain for many officers.

Also an excellent player, top DPS, using his knowledge and effort to maximise his class in every encounter- always positive and helpful.

Just plus 1 plus 1000 plus 99999. Could not ask for a better GM.

Love, Smeagol, those who I want to know will know who I am.
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2018, 04:06:22 pm »

Just for example, the Chaos Reseves addon, which allows players to automatically add and remove themselves from reserve lists  and trakcs reserve EP and all kinds of thing, I know has made the officers lives much easier and their VG experience much more enjoyable, as managing all the reserves while trying to raid could be a pain for many officers.

Many have made useful addons but luckily enough not many guilds have a queue of players thanks to the population control methods of staff Smiley

Rule #1 of GMs:   A decent GM is a player who will never apply for the position

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2018, 08:07:56 pm »

This guy...
bla bla bla...
Just plus 1 plus 1000 plus 99999. Could not ask for a better GM.

Is this you Pucchini ? 

Grin
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2018, 10:28:30 am »

Fine application. Please check your PM.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: