December 11, 2018, 07:45:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144674 Posts in 17462 Topics- by 30221 Members - Latest Member: R3giN47d47
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: so many broken quests and lack of answered tickets!  (Read 544 times)
View Profile
« on: March 09, 2018, 03:27:20 pm »

frankly i'm sick to death with the quests ive run into that are utterly broken and uncompletable and not having any of my tickets answered in days! the latest example of this broken mess of a server is the eastern plagues i cant uncover the blightcaller despite the fact he has now killed me 7 times! the reason he keeps killing me is theres a si7 agent i need to search near him and he just comes with his 2 dogs and skeletons who slow you for 40 seconds and murders you leaving no hope of getting that si7 agent but it gets BETTER the skeletons are super bugged and spawn over and over theres currently 5 packs of them and everytime i res i get instantly slowwed then smashed to death by these skeletons then another pack spawns where i die so i cannot escape without mass death over and over . so yeah gms can you actually answer tickets and help players as this is just the latest broken quest that ive made a ticket about thats stopping my quest progression dead and making me look at other vanilla servers that arent horribly broken
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 03:29:47 pm »

ex dee

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 04:22:41 pm »

Check your PM.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: