December 13, 2018, 09:03:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144680 Posts in 17463 Topics- by 30225 Members - Latest Member: JennaHaze
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra Gamemasters  (Read 3654 times)
<Everest>
View Profile
« on: March 07, 2018, 02:40:25 pm »

I think Brawnzy received a lot of positive feedback on his GM app and I have not seen any response yet by the staff. I think staff seriously needs to expanse in order to keep the server attractive and to enforce the rules.

Just an example: I see trash talk basically  every day on world chat and no enforcement whatsoever while the rules state:

This is strictly forbidden and will lead to ban:
- Racism.
- Sexism.
- Spam.
- Excessive use of capslock in the world chat is forbidden as it can be consider intentional and meaningless use of chat display space.
- Insulting Staff Members
- Continuously and / or solely without other content insulting & harassing other players.
Speaking Foreign languages / race languages on world chat. World chat is a custom global chat feature on our server and so custom rules apply to it. English is the only language allowed to avoid flood with information accessible only by certain minority.

Rather give some persons power and they abuse the GM power take it away from them and ban them Instead of not having a few active GMs at all.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 03:19:28 pm »

+1

If there's doubt and concern about the risk of more GMs let's communicate clearly and solve such problems.

https://i.imgur.com/0k94nIv.jpg
^Hi Chess, legit THC earned with the EPGP loot distribution system. Not by half-assed DKP with lootcounciled KT loot ;-)

Rogue CL of <Chaos>
chaosvg.shivtr.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 03:58:52 pm »

+1

If there's doubt and concern about the risk of more GMs let's communicate clearly and solve such problems.
Players communicate with VG staff and solve issues togethet LOL. The staff doesnt even communicate with one another, wake up

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 04:14:44 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCCiwPEdEpg

https://i.imgur.com/0k94nIv.jpg
^Hi Chess, legit THC earned with the EPGP loot distribution system. Not by half-assed DKP with lootcounciled KT loot ;-)

Rogue CL of <Chaos>
chaosvg.shivtr.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 04:46:57 pm »

It's pretty amazing that a GM from another guild competing to kill KT first (second guild ally side, but first with this new wave of guilds) is pushing for this. Come on VG staff. You need more help and you know it, especially during the NA times.
)
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 06:09:48 pm »

yes im still wait for my ban to be fix))
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 11:43:10 pm »

I don't even have to be their pick. I know that there's only 1 other app on the forums but if they have some other applications from pm's that seem worthwhile that would be good to. I don't think that NA players will want to stick around if they don't have anyone to help them with the multitude of VG bugs.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 11:44:02 pm »

yes im still wait for my ban to be fix))

/sad
?
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 12:39:41 am »

<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 02:12:41 pm »

It's pretty amazing that a GM from another guild competing to kill KT first (second guild ally side, but first with this new wave of guilds) is pushing for this. Come on VG staff. You need more help and you know it, especially during the NA times.

First with new wave of guilds? I think all the guilds existed when GGC was up. There is no such thing as a second KT first. I think their might be a world first KT kill incoming though. A world first with 10 people completing atiesh at the same time.

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 05:18:53 pm »

They recruited many GMs before, then at least 3 were banned, and they haven't replaced them.

Two of those were NA-based GMs.

Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 05:41:45 pm »

They recruited many GMs before, then at least 3 were banned, and they haven't replaced them.

VG doesn't have the best experience with NA GMs lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCmHAKU1U9k
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 06:07:05 pm »

Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 07:06:42 pm »

Don't punish the children for the sins of their fathers. Or in this case, unrelated people that live thousands of miles apart from one another.

VG needs more GMs, particularly at NA hours. More often than not it takes help from a benevolent random to get help with something. But if only a GM can do it and it needs to be done now, you're shit out of luck.

I know many NA players bail on the server from lack of support early on. With only one very active NA guild, it pretty much kills server activity past 0200. It would be nice for that to change so people have things to do and stick around.

As an aside, in my limited experience, Brawnzy seems like a shoe-in for GM. If he's willing to do it, it's surprising to not see the offer jumped on.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:11:44 pm by waygzhlol » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 08:03:28 pm »

2 times amw couldnt loot Ossirain in NA raid times (03.00ST)
no gms around Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: