August 19, 2022, 12:22:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiboxer breaking the rules!  (Read 2433 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 27, 2018, 11:41:05 pm »

So as it sometimes happens a horde and I was on the same quest where we had to kill x20 monsters. Ofourse since there were limited mobs there was a bit of a rift for these.

Suddenly a group of these mobs spawned and I instantly hit them all to secure my quest, but as it happens he was pretty pissed and decided to kill me.

It doesen't end here though,

I respawn and he kills me again, and i decide to ress at the spirit healer and to hand in my other quests.

As I'm standing there delivering my final quests i get hit once again in my own base by the multiboxer and i flee.

Here is a screenshot of the combatlog, and the dude with his multiboxers.        https://imgur.com/a/1jGtG

I hope we can do something about this problem
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 09:15:15 am »

Combatlog only shows one char actually hitting you though.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 09:56:27 am »

i get hit once

that's about all your ss shows
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 06:13:42 pm »

get prat chat addon. this report will go nowhere without chat time.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 10:27:06 pm »

Multi-boxers are allowed to fight with one of their characters as long as they aren't using any of the extra boxers to heal/attack etc... This combat log shows only 1 attack from 1 character so there's 0 proof of anything else. I'm assuming since you're level 52 and he's level 60 that he just killed you straight up with his main character. Also you posted this in the wrong area as well, you should post this in the Cheaters & Bans section.
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 11:56:40 pm »

Unless you get a video, nobody will do anything to punish the multiboxer. Even people that have posted videos of others abusing haven't accomplished anything and nobody has gotten punished. This is not a surprise. Try to capture a video if you can next time or a lot of screenshots with time stamps on them. Good luck.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 04:08:10 am »

As a multi-boxer that has reported a multi-boxer breaking the rules... This report has the supporting evidence of... nothing. Save your defense, with screenshots of the combat logs. Otherwise - you are just whining.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 11:58:10 am »

There is a section in the forums to report cheaters.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: