September 22, 2018, 02:50:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144036 Posts in 17367 Topics- by 29897 Members - Latest Member: Zafle
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter Pet won't eat  (Read 599 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 26, 2018, 06:29:37 pm »

I have a cat that's been doing fine then all of a sudden, when I feed him, he doesn't get the buff and obviously his happiness does NOT increase.  At first I thought maybe his food was too low so I dropped all of the Raptor meat out of my inventory and killed a new raptor that was bigger than him.  Fed him.... nothing.  Tried a few more times, nothing.  Now he's getting REALLY angry.  So I relogged, no dice.  Tried putting him away and bringing him back out (which as we know does WONDERS for his already foul mood) and he still won't eat.  So I immediately hearthed out to SW and put him in the stable master in hopes of at least maintaining his mood till I figure out what's going on here.

He's King Bangalash and I don't wanna have to go retame him if at all possible.

Any ideas here of what's going on?  Am I missing something?

Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 06:43:33 pm »

You just need higher level meat, it's that simple. Tender wolf meat and stuff like that will stop working at a certain level.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 06:48:10 pm »

Read my original post..... did that, didn't work.  Was using Raptors that were bigger than the pet... no dice
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 06:52:40 pm »

Read my original post..... did that, didn't work.  Was using Raptors that were bigger than the pet... no dice

I read your post. Read mine. The raptor meat is about level 35 at most. Roasted Quail for example will work fine.
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 07:03:25 pm »

Hello there. Do not use Feed Pet from your Spellbook. Just mouseover meat from your backpack to the pet in order to let it eat.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 07:42:01 pm »

your pet is just depressed man :/

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 09:33:09 pm »

Hello there. Do not use Feed Pet from your Spellbook. Just mouseover meat from your backpack to the pet in order to let it eat.

Thank you sir, I'll give that a shot tonight.

your pet is just depressed man :/

Yeah, I know.  I can't find a WoW equivalent of Prozak though so I'm gonna try the GM's thought process.  Thanks though!!
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 11:14:26 pm »

Who wouldn't be depressed enough to lose their appetite in this capitalist society?
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 10:08:13 pm »

This might be an unnecessary bump, but what I should've said more clearly is that the level of the meat is not dependent on the level of the mobs that drop it. For example, all Raptor Flesh is the same level regardless of the level of raptor that dropped it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: