November 17, 2018, 11:17:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144461 Posts in 17428 Topics- by 30097 Members - Latest Member: bicd10
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elune's Blessing Bugged  (Read 855 times)
View Profile
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:11:03 am »

Got a group together to kill Omen today. As you can see from the pic, we received credit for killing the boss but the script for Elune's Blessing is not working. Could a GM complete the quest for everyone in the raid?

Screenshot for proof of kill, raid members, and quest.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 01:53:51 am »

I managed to get to most of the players above as they were still online. A few more are missing.

Everyone who wants the quest to be completed, now or in the future, need to provide a screenshot with own quest log being visible. An in-game ticket with link to the screenshot is going to speed things up.

archi
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 02:00:49 am »

I found this
By entropicdragon: You don't have to participate in the raid that kills Omen in order to receive Elune's Blessing; all you have to do is stand on his corpse once he is dead, and you will receive the blessing. This works even if you are the opposite faction of the people who killed him
archi
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 02:02:59 am »

Thank you Mr GM. Elune be with you.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 05:50:53 am »

I found this
By entropicdragon: You don't have to participate in the raid that kills Omen in order to receive Elune's Blessing; all you have to do is stand on his corpse once he is dead, and you will receive the blessing. This works even if you are the opposite faction of the people who killed him

On VG the script to give you the blessing by standing on his body doesn't work so you just have to get a GM to give you the blessing.
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 09:17:24 am »

I found this
That is true, but you need to slay Omen to complete the quest nevertheless.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 12:04:19 am »

I managed to get to most of the players above as they were still online. A few more are missing.

Everyone who wants the quest to be completed, now or in the future, need to provide a screenshot with own quest log being visible. An in-game ticket with link to the screenshot is going to speed things up.

Bump

I have submitted 4 tickets with a link to this screenshot and have been looking in world chat for any available GM for hours now. Maybe a GM is browsing the forums instead of answering tickets Shocked

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 12:18:07 am »

How did you summon him? My rocketlaunchers just disappeared :x

https://i.imgur.com/0k94nIv.jpg
^Hi Chess, legit THC earned with the EPGP loot distribution system. Not by half-assed DKP with lootcounciled KT loot ;-)

Rogue CL of <Chaos>
chaosvg.shivtr.com
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2018, 12:21:56 am »

Bump

I have submitted 4 tickets with a link to this screenshot and have been looking in world chat for any available GM for hours now. Maybe a GM is browsing the forums instead of answering tickets Shocked

Don't forget that sending a new ticket will replace the old one.
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 12:29:12 am »

How did you summon him? My rocketlaunchers just disappeared :x

I have no idea. When I got there he was already up. I just showed up and healed people.

Don't forget that sending a new ticket will replace the old one.

Not like it matters really. There's no GM on to even respond to the tickets apparently.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
archi
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2018, 11:00:29 pm »

Hope this will be fixed with the new core.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: