November 01, 2020, 02:30:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148333 Posts in 18030 Topics- by 33796 Members - Latest Member: exoadam
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brawnzy's GM app  (Read 11488 times)
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2018, 01:53:09 am »

Part of selecting a GM is ignoring your app for extended periods of time to see how you react.

Imagine how hard it is to select a GM when they have power which clearly many want to abuse.

You literally said you flew around and messed with GM commands , also you are 23 that's bad.
1) Part of selecting gm.... 1 week for puccini, so I don't think that's accurate. Also the biggest problem this server is facing (besides the multitude of bugs which none are being fixed) is the NA population and it'll continue to dwindle while NA has no GM.

2) I agree it's difficult for them to pick people who don't want to abuse but I've been on the server for 2 years and only now showing interest in being a GM for NA since I want to fix the dwindling population in NA. I've been helping out where I can by helping new recruits in my guild but can't help them with the bugs that they run into besides telling them how to avoid it in the future. And honestly I wish there was another person out there they could trust to do it because I don't think it has to be me. I just want someone to help so NA doesn't consist of just 40 people and 20 of them playing in multiple guilds.

3) I don't understand how being 23 is bad? (I'm actually 24 now!) I've been out of college and working for years now and I messed with GM commands on my own private server where there were no players at all?

Anyway I think I'm justified in what I said still however feel free to continue finding criticisms I'll gladly talk them through with you.
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2018, 04:09:44 am »

Brawnzy has the patience, the drive, the availability, the maturity, and the knowledge to be a great GM here. It's not every day that you have a member of the server who genuinely wants to give back and help keep the server alive, and I would assert that it would be a huge mistake to not allow someone like Brawnzy to be in a position to help.

I vote +1 for Brawnzy.

Fathertony: LVL 60 Holy Priest
Spiritualist: LVL 60 Feral Druid

"Only now, at the end, do you see the truth."
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2018, 04:22:57 am »

Part of selecting a GM is ignoring your app for extended periods of time to see how you react.

Brawnzy's app was posted on January 29, 2018. No response yet.

Pucchini's app was posted on March 9, 2018. GM response on March 18, 2018.

So your comment makes no sense sprinkle.

Does the staff really just not care about NA players that much? Or do they hate NA players?

Brawnzy has been playing on the server for awhile and has offered to help out the staff because there is literally 0 support during NA hours. There are only EU GMs. The NA population just keeps getting worse because the bug ridden server provides no assistance for NA players whatsoever. I guess it's logical to recruit ANOTHER EU GM.

The fact that staff members are clearly browsing the forums and can't even provide a simple response is ridiculous. He submitted his app over a month before Pucchini. Pucchini got a response in about a week and Brawnzy still hasn't gotten anything. At least say something like "It's being discussed." Is that really so hard? Obviously it is for whatever reason. EU favoritism? NA distrust? Whatever the case may be, a response is still simple to provide.

On a side note, since I guess I didn't respond earlier, huge +1 if staff cares. He's a very knowledgeable and mature individual. Would be a great addition to the team.

Also, gz Pucchini for getting a response. Hope it comes out to be what you were looking for.

#FreeSorono
#FreeTheNuld
Smoq for GM #MakePvpGreatAgain
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2018, 09:18:52 am »

Greetings Brawnzy,

Thank you for application. We always appreciate players who want to support the server in any possible way.
However, we have to reject your application.
If you are interested to hear constructive feedback, on why your application was rejected, please write PM to me.

P.S. On the matter of an additional NA GM. I would like to point out that our goal is to hire a new NA GM, in the new future, to enhance the current team.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: