November 21, 2018, 01:46:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144521 Posts in 17438 Topics- by 30129 Members - Latest Member: ajmurray82
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Brawnzy's GM app  (Read 3675 times)
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 02:01:55 am »

+1 so you can be the one to unban my accounts

You're still banned?? Jesus
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2018, 07:25:57 am »

Brawnzy is capable of running MC PUGs without any wipes. GM material and part-time messiah right there.

+1

hashtagfreemarm
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2018, 05:16:46 pm »

+1

If you want NA people to play on this server and donate, you gotta answer their tickets and help them out with bugged quests etc. Brawnzy is perfect for the job. Respected member of the community, and a patient and responsible guy.
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2018, 09:28:32 pm »

+1, need at least one NA GM that's able to be on to help with tickets and bugs. Plus, Brawnzy is a good guy and wants what is best for VG.
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2018, 01:12:37 am »

although you guys should think about making a Discord server (it's free! and better!)

Ha ha ha ha. Previous staff have tried. Seriously if you are thinking of applying for GM have a chat with me in game sometime.

Subsmash / Friggindots. (on horde)
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 01:33:21 am »

+1
doesnt all gms get tf?
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 01:36:02 am »

although you guys should think about making a Discord server (it's free! and better!)

Ha ha ha ha. Previous staff have tried. Seriously if you are thinking of applying for GM have a chat with me in game sometime.

Subsmash / Friggindots. (on horde)

don't scare him away from contributing to the server with inactive owner/admins man

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 04:11:50 am »

+1

The entire server would benefit from having someone like Brawnzy as a GM.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2018, 12:23:42 am »

Thanks for all the support. Any response on this yet? or any of the other GM posts. Would love to have 1 NA GM.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2018, 11:32:49 am »

NA when they need assistance with VG bugs
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2018, 11:45:47 pm »

<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 10:20:21 pm »

I really don't understand this anymore. I reach out on the public forums to help, I reach out in private to help, I talk to a GM in person briefly for just a response and I'm just put off again and again. And someone from EU makes an app and it gets a response within a week.

I tried to highlight unclear things in a public forum to understand what is and isn't punishable and that gets locked, I try to promote growth in the server and it goes ignored. I don't know how much neglect one person can take but I'm reaching my limit.

I'm not sure what I did or what NA has done to make you hesitate this much in making a single GM that can help people enjoy the server during NA times however it's clear that you aren't going to do anything about it any time soon w/o any prodding or help.

Anyway, I'm done barking in the dark. I'll be taking myself out of the running in a week if there's no response. PM me or reply or anything. But I think its funny that the whole underlying point of this post is about being active and responsive to all players. Players continue to be ignored on a daily basis and this couldn't be a better example if I tried to make one up.

If worst comes to play then...
Sorry NA I tried,
-- Brawnzy
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 10:29:44 pm »

Lol it's VG. Everything is pretty much fucked up. You did great, we saw your effort but as i always like to say big dogs just don't really give a fuck untill we don't quit this server massivly :')

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 11:59:02 pm »

If admins neglets/ignores this app it will be a huge setback for the server
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2018, 01:37:13 am »

Part of selecting a GM is ignoring your app for extended periods of time to see how you react.

Imagine how hard it is to select a GM when they have power which clearly many want to abuse.

You literally said you flew around and messed with GM commands , also you are 23 that's bad.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: