October 18, 2018, 11:11:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144262 Posts in 17400 Topics- by 29972 Members - Latest Member: Gmork
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Frigginnerd repeated Honor Leeching  (Read 3566 times)
View Profile
« on: January 13, 2018, 07:06:33 am »

A : Cheater / Hacker name: Frigginnerd aka Maxvoldsom
B : Explain what has he / she done: Constantly AFK honor leeching in BGs, specifically on days that Chaos is raiding. While he raids on his horde character he queues BGs on Frigginnerd the alliance priest and AFKs the majority of the match, moving or playing just often enough that the game does not flag his character as away so he can avoid being kicked as a deserter.
C : Present proof of it ( Video / Screenshot ):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71k6kFl9KVY
In these AB games he would mostly sit at a base "defending" while horde team would cap the flag because he was just completely AFK. I know sometimes when he was shown at the GY he was actually dead and waiting for a rez but for the most part he just sits there in the same spot even after being rezzed.
I forgot to remove the section from 06:26-07:42 where his character actually starts to move again, though he seems to be just auto running anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_BF0-dYoM
At some points here his character targets an enemy but it is simply because they attacked him when he was idle and had no target (specifically at 06:53). In the GY a few times there are quite a few other player dots on top of his on the map, though as you can see by my raid frames on the bottom left, they are actually dead while he is sitting there alive and AFK. At 03:55 when his character looks like it is running into the stump, it "could" be lag but if it were lag then his dot on the map would not appear on the location that he is at visually. He's actually just AFK and auto running.

I know in some clips the character is only idle for a handful of seconds, but in most he is AFK for several minutes at a time and over the course of a dozen or more BGs it really starts to add up. AFKing/honor leeching in BGs is against the rules, and this guy is already a known abuser in PvP. He has been doing this for over a week now but this is only footage from one of the days.
PvP is not incredibly active on VG but that's not excuse to let players get away with continuous violation of rules. Just ban this guy already.

Just some explanations for any potential arguments in response to this post like "at X time in the vid hes not afk because of [this] reason"

inb4 "lol u suk at pvp noob" - I know
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 09:03:49 am »

Can confirm that 8/10 the person does just enough not to auto afk.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 02:11:40 pm »

Just bann this idiot..he wil keep leeching ( im sure abt this ) its against for server rule..

this is not 1st time we hear report abt Maxvoldsom, its 2nd time we can see clear report about maxvoldsom..

he did flag abuse with horde, now leeching on ally good job

Dear god. Shocked)

- Its fun that u keep the map up, when im afk 20 sec. ( Might had been taking a piss )

i can see ur afk more than 20sec on video keke this is nuff lol  Grin Grin

Most of the times, when u target me on map, im a the GY resser, and sometimes if u havent noticed already, it can take alil bit more than 30seconds to ress.

kekekek this is epic one.. we can see clearly u got ress ,but u didnt move more than 30sec lol Cheesy Cheesy

why u defending ur self, when some one made clear report not even one video, they made more than 1 video lol.. plz im laughing so hard when someone abused nd try to defend them  Grin Grin

Just bann this guy lol
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:37:50 pm by Sena » Logged
Pro FC'ing, deal with it.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 02:25:39 pm »

"its 2nd he keep doing that"

Keep doing what, please explain instead of just typing some random stuff Unjudgeable. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:55:20 pm by Maxvoldsom » Logged
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 04:26:04 pm »

He's a druid in pvp, ban imo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 04:46:27 pm »

Funny how a guy once banned for breaking the rules just bold-head goes on to misbehave even more, almost like he'd want himself to get banned.

I feel like some of the people playing games just have it in their blood to get banned

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 05:08:55 pm »

Also gets blamed for something and keeps being cocky lol.
)
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 08:36:00 pm »

an afk max is still twice as useful as the majority of shiter who q wsg here so)
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 03:29:28 pm »

This is not honor leeching at all. He is away from the char 30 secs each time. Honor leeching is 3-5 mins avoiding the deserter. Btw Max just had surgery so pay a little respect and find some more usefull stuff to do with the time your given. For example come get your ass wooped in Grom'gol by the Jungle troll!
-Max also have to leave his pc sometimes in raids due to the surgery, medicine etc. so i am sure he is not leeching honor on purpose

/Jokamok
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 04:12:10 pm »

This is not honor leeching at all. He is away from the char 30 secs each time. Honor leeching is 3-5 mins avoiding the deserter. Btw Max just had surgery so pay a little respect and find some more usefull stuff to do with the time your given. For example come get your ass wooped in Grom'gol by the Jungle troll!
-Max also have to leave his pc sometimes in raids due to the surgery, medicine etc. so i am sure he is not leeching honor on purpose

/Jokamok
lol why ppl playing games  on pc   When they had surgery plz
Don't try to support ur frnd..
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:52:51 pm by Sena » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 04:50:21 pm »

Its funny how he abuses on both sides, he is really disprespecting the server and thinks he can get away with it just because gms are not much active. He should get a longer ban this time, and having a surgery or not should not be his alibi to abuse the rules. And these pricks who defend him probably got more flasks to join bgs or raid from him, cause thats all he does, paying people of to help him, I wouldnt call that being frends Smiley peace out.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 05:32:38 pm »

/Jokamok

Did you even watch the videos or were you too busy backpedaling across the continent? He's clearly AFK for much longer than 30 seconds on several different occasions. It's funny how you use the same excuses, "just afk 30sec for this or that" while as he is AFKing BGs on alliance for 4 hours straight his horde druid is also in Naxx or AQ with Chaos. Or does he just AFK that too?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2018, 05:46:51 pm »

Did you even watch the videos or were you too busy backpedaling across the continent?

xD

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 10:39:12 pm »

the result of what happens when you implement the most cancerous system ever created in an MMO-Honor and BGs (not as bad as Arena, but still pretty bad). spending 6 months in the game queueing every day for hours to get your R14  Cheesy

but I'm sure you all enjoy your "blizzlike".

WTB a separate World PvP realm without BGs, Honor, or PvP gear. but I'll just keep on dreaming, cuz it's never gonna happen.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2018, 08:50:29 pm »

So gms could you close this?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:52:48 pm by Sena » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: