October 17, 2018, 04:58:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144252 Posts in 17400 Topics- by 29969 Members - Latest Member: MeowMix
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account closed  (Read 919 times)
View Profile Email
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:52:04 pm »

Account name:nikica9999
My account has been closed,also all of my other accounts were closed,am i IP banned or something?Could i get a explanation please?
Tester
Plikten framfor allt
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:39:27 pm »

Do you have a brother per chance?
Or maybe a highly intelligent cat of sorts?
I am asking because of personal curiosity for future reference

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 07:02:10 pm »

Dont have neither,but could someone please help me?Really big problem,i dont think i did anything bannable yet all of my boxing accouts,and my main are banned.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 07:46:59 pm »

Account name : nikica99
Reason why it was banned:I was flying in the middle of SW i think(literally flying)
When was i banned:I think more than 5 years ago
I know that that is serious but i was a long time ago and i used it because i was high,and i promise i wont use it ever again. Thanks in advance

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 08:09:05 pm »

Reason why it was banned:I was flying in the middle of SW i think(literally flying)
I know that that is serious but i was a long time ago and i used it because i was high,and i promise i wont use it ever again. Thanks in advance
Yes but that was like 6 years ago,i made a big mistake,but i didnt do anything wrong on these accounts,i dont get the reason that i get a IP ban now out of the blue.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:11:16 pm by Morphvox/Grindo » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2018, 11:15:21 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 11:16:02 pm »

I said #FreeNikica99

everyone deserves a second chance.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2018, 12:27:56 am »

Yes but that was like 6 years ago,i made a big mistake,but i didnt do anything wrong on these accounts,i dont get the reason that i get a IP ban now out of the blue.

hacking = permanent ban, permanent ban = ip ban, ip changes = same person = ban new ip = permanent ban

tl;dr hack? dont
hotel? trivago

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 03:48:04 pm »

hacking = permanent ban, permanent ban = ip ban, ip changes = same person = ban new ip = permanent ban

tl;dr hack? dont
hotel? trivago
I would understand that they IP banned my then,but i dont get why i got the ban now,i mean if the rules state that hacking=ip ban,ok,its my fault,but why now,havent done anything against server rules,the community knows im a good guy.
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 03:54:18 pm »

tl;dr hack? dont
hotel? trivago
I would understand that they IP banned my then,but i dont get why i got the ban now,i mean if the rules state that hacking=ip ban,ok,its my fault,but why now,havent done anything against server rules,the community knows im a good guy.
Read again what i said, because you're the same person, any account that you make is technically illegal to this servers rules meaning itll get banned again

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2018, 04:59:28 pm »

Do not hack or bot
Players who are caught using any kind of hack will be permanently removed from our community without any form of discussion. The ban is non-appealable.
To that I say, we have zero tolerance for hackers. Basically, the case looks like Biological / Gorgeuss explained it.

Closed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: