January 20, 2018, 05:11:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
140277 Posts in 16911 Topics- by 28598 Members - Latest Member: Kidam
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for a update staff.  (Read 297 times)
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« on: January 13, 2018, 12:56:41 am »

Dear players and VG Staff,

Most of you know me as the big troll and toxic player, Nethiez. Tho I am not this big of an asshole if it comes to actually being serieous. For example right now I wanna talk about something that I think nearly all of you agree with: the current core is dogshit. This might sound a little harsh, but it is true VG. Compared to other current projects this core is the worst. You could simply take the Elysium core from Github and implent it without fixing any further buggs and it will still be MUCH better.

That's why I ask you on behalf of all VG players, when are you planning to release the new core?

Thankyou in advance and please, I know you are reading this, don't ignore it!

Kind regards,

Nethiez
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 02:13:38 am »

It's pretty sad considering a casual member of my guild over on Elysium managed to copy over elysium's github to his own server and launch it where we'd do raid test runs and etc and VG can't launch it in 6 months+ with an owner full of experience
<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 03:09:58 am »

It's pretty sad considering a casual member of my guild over on Elysium managed to copy over elysium's github to his own server and launch it where we'd do raid test runs and etc and VG can't launch it in 6 months+ with an owner full of experience

Maybe they want to check for backdoors?

Like, I want to give the VG staff the benefit of the doubt, but as more and more time passes I'm finding fewer and fewer reasons to explain the delayed implementation.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 03:22:10 am »

Maybe they want to check for backdoors?

Like, I want to give the VG staff the benefit of the doubt, but as more and more time passes I'm finding fewer and fewer reasons to explain the delayed implementation.

I'm not saying that moving a server like VG to a new core is as simple as what my ex-guildie did and can be done in 15 mins, but hell it's definitely not a year's deal
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 03:58:55 am »

I think that they dont want to just copy the Elysium core, but to implement it on the current VG scripts, to unite them w/e

Sponsored by Walfudge.
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 10:21:38 am »

Unite them? I mean Elysium core isn't perfect but 1000 times better than VG. What do you wanna keep from this core? Sheeped core hounds?
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 12:27:33 pm »

I think that they dont want to just copy the Elysium core, but to implement it on the current VG scripts, to unite them w/e
Erga mentioned previously that the cores are too different to merge  and theyre going for the full nost core instead.
Ive asked this before but i didnt get any answer either, i sure hope VG is implementing elysium's open core instead of the old nost core
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 09:58:12 pm »

Too bad Zeard doesn't read his own forum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: