September 20, 2018, 06:16:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144029 Posts in 17367 Topics- by 29892 Members - Latest Member: rgalvao731
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warrior PvP defense skill cap?  (Read 2297 times)
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2017, 10:07:16 am »

I don't know where your going with this but Defense has 0 benefit in pvp. All defense skill will do is lower the chances of a player scoring a critical strike on you by 0.005% per defense rating so it is rather useless and makes no difference when vg has Naxx geared players with 40% crit rating anyways...
Yeah .. Close enough.
You gain 0,12% avoidance per defense skill (0,04 miss/dodge/parry) and -0,04 chance to be critted.
So, Qur, you read up on attack table and you'll have your answer Wink

Join the Chaos journey !

Hi Cohle - https://prnt.sc/js35ys
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2017, 04:32:33 pm »

I don't know where your going with this but Defense has 0 benefit in pvp. All defense skill will do is lower the chances of a player scoring a critical strike on you by 0.005% per defense rating so it is rather useless and makes no difference when vg has Naxx geared players with 40% crit rating anyways...
Yeah .. Close enough.
You gain 0,12% avoidance per defense skill (0,04 miss/dodge/parry) and -0,04 chance to be critted.

Isn't that just in PvE though?
Respect.
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2017, 12:21:28 am »

Yeah .. Close enough.

Isn't that just in PvE though?

No, it applies to both pve and pvp, just how in TBC resilience also affected pve and you could get defense capped with resilience in TBC.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: