December 14, 2017, 10:23:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
139561 Posts in 16822 Topics- by 28282 Members - Latest Member: Fulanito
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New get B& rule for iceblock/vanish/lip in wsg  (Read 697 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 06:57:53 pm »

Stfu braindead fuck

Seem someone have nothing else to do with his  life, but to be a miserable cunt.
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 07:03:30 pm »

VG seem will never change. The staff instead fixing the  bugs older than the sun they simply ban the players.
Why did you spend 4 years scripting naxx while our beloved VG is full with major bugs  of which most of the classes are affected both in pve and especially in PvP.
PvP on VG is disgusting  and not worth as there are countless bugs.
I have observed so many bugs  every time i join a bg that i just don't go bgs any more.
Is there gonna be a day that we will have less bugs rather than just ban players?
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 07:06:00 pm »

ban on a player who dropped a flag in wsg and picked it up again and got banned

I hope this is a joke. i was in a bg with players who dropped the flag and picked it up right in front of me numerous times out of sheer boredom. many different players did this. guess we should start banning everyone now.
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 07:09:40 pm »

Is there gonna be a day that we will have less bugs rather than just ban players?

Fewer*
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 07:20:05 pm »

ban on a player who dropped a flag in wsg and picked it up again and got banned

I hope this is a joke. i was in a bg with players who dropped the flag and picked it up right in front of me numerous times out of sheer boredom. many different players did this. guess we should start banning everyone now.

This is what this thread is about, do i have to be scared if i have to drop the flag because im dying, then all of a sudden i get a heal the same millisecond, i repick flag and BAM IM BANNED.

should i have to worry about this? Can anyone take a few screenshots of people dropping/pickin flag and those screenshots equal ban?

I want a GM to clarify everything in this matter, especially how you have been thinking about this whole matter Wingedhussar.

And as Miagi said, BGs are so filled with bugs i barely bother anymore, i only lead the chaosraids to quick repglory in AV because hey, thats also bugged as fuck, you couldnt just kill endboss and win in retail, but here on vg you can, and thats what i did, three times in 10 minutes and we won.

Will you ban every chaosmember in that AV because i told em "lets go kill last boss so we get 3x tokens fast as fuck" ?

Will i get banned for mistakenly charing above tunnel in wsg and end up in tunnel or vice versa?

Will i get banned for blinking in the same manner as above?

Clarify this shit NOW, if you want to ban people for dropping and picking up flag, you should remove the feature to drop it at all, except if you die, fair must be fair, you cant just ban people over shit thats not real.
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 07:47:44 pm »

Zeard, Erga and who ever else is trying to pretend like they are doing anything related to vg, if intentionally dropping the flag to trigger the bug is banable, so should be capping if it happens on accident. The players should obviously drop the flag(and do a complete reset) if they see the bug happen, else they contribute to the horrible bug abuse that is present on vg!

God forbid if you cap on accident, I suggest a perma ban for everybody that was ever in such a wsg, since they didn't protest and gained bonus honor they never should have! Seems like an easier solution than to fix it.
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 08:17:46 pm »

What you people can't grasp is that zeard stopped giving a shit about the server long ago and the fastest you can see those fixes implemented is when he wabbles around enough to implement the new core (it's less broken, but it still has bugs, which will take years to fix just like these do).

Since we can't have those bugs fixed, people should have the decency to avoid their inner devils who tell them to abuse these bugs once they find them out so everyone in the game has the same quality of play. I seriously can't comprehend how can anyone support intentional bug abuse which gives an advantage ingame.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:55 pm »

Am I the only one laughing at this thread?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 09:04:48 pm »

Jesus, it's baffling how completely fucking brain dead some of you people are. It's because of the clear intent to ABUSE the bug that people get banned. There's a pretty big difference between that and dropping the flag for ice block/vanish/feign death/etc. and then picking it back up. Simple as that. How difficult is it to understand?
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 09:12:27 pm »

Jesus, it's baffling how completely fucking brain dead some of you people are. It's because of the clear intent to ABUSE the bug that people get banned. There's a pretty big difference between that and dropping the flag for ice block/vanish/feign death/etc. and then picking it back up. Simple as that. How difficult is it to understand?

Because there can be other reasons to drop the flag that can't be easily seen. Like psychological reasons to get in the other team's head or to get them to move their position.

Every time you drop the flag, you shouldn't need to back up your reasoning with a dissertation. It's integral to PvP game mechanics.

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 09:40:41 pm »

Don't sweat it.... PvP about to die on this server w/ all the Invis Pot w/ Flag abuse anyway.  Alliance almost got a win today until Nestlle got desperate and started doing this. Immediately after, queues died. Go figure.
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 11:41:00 pm »

fucking stupid black african kids dying of starvation or famine and here u all are not being pleased with how some pixels light up on ur screens

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: