October 19, 2019, 08:44:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146680 Posts in 17811 Topics- by 32695 Members - Latest Member: Enos1411
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: <Beta> Back from the dead!  (Read 11976 times)
Be <Beta> , Not Alpha
View Profile
« on: November 20, 2017, 12:58:09 am »

Beta is back to kick ass. 1 year since its disband, we have decided to give it another shot seeing how we only have 1 raiding guild on horde side ATM. If you wanna relive nostalgic raiding and are willing to work hard to grind from the start, then we're the new home for you. Join a friendly community with helpful members and experienced leaders as we re-progress the joys of old school raiding. After a fantastic start of 9/9 aq40 and 5/15 naxx in less than 2 months of raiding, we're off to venture into further naxx territory with your help!
Feel free to join us if that appeals to you. New or old, geared or naked, Man or Beast, everyone is welcome. We always help people get new gear, attunements and instances done. Dick pics accepted as payment.
You can feel free to throw an application on vgbeta.shivtr.com to get registered on our forums and find more creative ways to waste your life away, or you can directly talk to an officer and ask for an invite if you think you're the man for the job.

We're a motherload of diversity!
Pasty white dude? - Check
Screaming German guy? - Check
Hungarian Gypsy? - Check
Conniving Indian guy? - Check
An african american who always dies first? - Check
A soothing female figure? - Check

Unlike other raiding guilds, we like to keep the mood light and dark humour/fart jokes/nazism are always welcome. Join us for laughs, experiences, friendships and pixelated purples!  Teamspeak3 is A must have!

Guild Master - Alionex
Raid Officers - Healdealz, Maybi , Mycah, Punanihunter, Mirass, Douchebadger, Dealhealz (Ropepera)
Recruitment officers/Class captains - Qiraj, ZZsszzsszz
Raid timings - 19:00 - 23:00 ST
Raid days - Sunday, Monday and Wednesdays
Loot system - EP/GP
Current progression - 9/9 AQ40 and 5/15 Naxx

Thanks for your time and have a nice day Smiley
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 05:23:33 pm by HEALDEAL » Logged

The man of a 1000 alts.
<Action Man>
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 04:47:34 am »

this post makes me wanna log back in

I don't insult, I diagnose.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 05:08:25 am »

This sounds like my kind of guild.  Hopefully you have a raid day on Saturday or Sunday.
Be <Beta> , Not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 06:54:14 pm »

Raid days are out and official!
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday 19:00-23:00 ST!
We march into ragnaros's fiery anus in one hour today!

The man of a 1000 alts.
Be <Beta> , Not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 04:48:24 am »

We have conquered and rid Dormammu's...I mean Ragnaros's fiery anus off everything that is hot and stenchful, in what was a  ridiculously easy and wipeless  first ever MC raid and clear. Now looking forward to giving Nefarion and his angry nephews a visit. We are still recruiting all classes and can currently use a tank or two, a few Furies and a new Druid class leader to make life worth living for us virgins again. Apply at vgbeta.shivtr.com

The man of a 1000 alts.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 06:57:41 am »

we have decided to give it another shot seeing how we only have 1 raiding guild on horde side ATM.

Chaos and America's Most Wanted are the 2 guilds that raid regularly. AMW has also recruited over 100 and is going into MC soon. The raid times are probably different so that's ok.
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 10:52:07 pm »

someone else german and screaming besides me oO?

Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 11:28:31 pm »

You should comeback and see yourself. Wink

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 12:19:37 am »

Hungarian Gypsy? - Check

Hold on, who that?

30% WF uptime, 300% fun
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 05:44:52 pm »

I got insanely excited for a second that Almi was back....

One of the worst ways of getting dissapointed

You must be the worst Shaman I've ever heard of.

But you have heard of me!
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 06:51:34 pm »

kudos to someone who can actually laugh at himself on this server full of self-entitled pricks

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Be <Beta> , Not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 12:04:29 am »

https://imgur.com/a/ISPgl
After a lame 1 hour late start due to some Everest vs Beta warfare, <Beta> had another almost flawless run, killing first 4 bosses in our first ever BWL attempt in under 2.5 hours with 36 men and 1 female bro. A night of fun, many farts, many falls and many 0 fucks and many discussions on neoplatonism and aristotle's epistemology and its influence in modern Islamic psychospiritual cognitive perception, we made memories, got purples and now aim to finish off BWL completely on this Sunday. If you feel like joining the action, join the front lines at vgbeta.shivtr.com! You wont regret it.
Currently looking for a proper druid class captain, and a few warlocks + tanks. Have pre raid gear, attunements and a sense of humour.
Be Beta, not Alpha!

The man of a 1000 alts.
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 04:48:11 pm »

https://imgur.com/a/ISPgl
After a lame 1 hour late start due to some Everest vs Beta warfare, <Beta> had another almost flawless run, killing first 4 bosses in our first ever BWL attempt in under 2.5 hours with 36 men and 1 female bro. A night of fun, many farts, many falls and many 0 fucks and many discussions on neoplatonism and aristotle's epistemology and its influence in modern Islamic psychospiritual cognitive perception, we made memories, got purples and now aim to finish off BWL completely on this Sunday. If you feel like joining the action, join the front lines at vgbeta.shivtr.com! You wont regret it.
Currently looking for a proper druid class captain, and a few warlocks + tanks. Have pre raid gear, attunements and a sense of humour.
Be Beta, not Alpha!

neoplatonism and aristotle's epistemology and its influence in modern Islamic psychospiritual cognitive perception discussion is...... just amazing

Bring us some druids locks and tanks guys, so we can keep going Tongue
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 04:00:09 am »

I got insanely excited for a second that Almi was back....

One of the worst ways of getting dissapointed

Only the LORD COMMANDER OF DP CAN SUMMON ME BACK

Be <Beta> , Not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 12:46:19 am »

Another fun and successful raid! After some Hiccups at Chrommagus, Beta showed its growing prowess again by one shotting Nefarian, Prophet Skeram , Bug trio and Sartura! Aiming for fankriss + viscidus this wednesday!
https://imgur.com/a/OP2Tj

Currently looking for an active experienced tank to join the roster. Our position for druid CL is still open, so go ahead and everyone reroll druids if you wana get some fast gear with Beta. Other than that, everyone is free to apply if you feel like this is the guild for you at vgbeta.shivtr.com

The man of a 1000 alts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: