January 17, 2018, 05:09:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
140232 Posts in 16911 Topics- by 28581 Members - Latest Member: erinmagnus
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to help give VG the population it deserves.  (Read 2627 times)
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 04:20:03 pm »

Just promote and make new server. No one wants to cone to a 15x, p2w, buggy server where ppl have t3 on farm. They won't mind maybe like 5-7x and a bit buggy if no t3 playas.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2018, 05:38:17 pm »

I'm still very surprised at the amount of people who do want the 1x leveling grind without any donations.
I still think Vanilla WoW is about the endgame (progression) and not about the lowlevel or fresh 60 grinds Shocked
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2018, 07:55:08 pm »

I'm still very surprised at the amount of people who do want the 1x leveling grind without any donations.
I still think Vanilla WoW is about the endgame (progression) and not about the lowlevel or fresh 60 grinds Shocked

I could not agree more.
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 11:21:59 pm »

most people are sheep who cant think for themselves. if tomorrow Blizzard turns WoW from 1x to 15x, then that is what most will want >>> "Blizzlike". if I ran my own private, i'd make leveling 12-15x, drop rates 3-5x, profs 3-5x, and I would permanently get rid of Honor and BGs on a PvP realm, and only leave those in for PvE one. but unfortunately, I do not live in a country where Blizzavision cannot sue me and take me down.
<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2018, 07:05:27 pm »

I don't think that many people want it. I just think there are a lot of very vocal people who do.

Experiment: Disable 15x and 2x proefssions, I bet you'll see the forums explode with people flaming the management team.

Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2018, 07:24:02 pm »

Just promote and make new server. No one wants to cone to a 15x, p2w, buggy server where ppl have t3 on farm. They won't mind maybe like 5-7x and a bit buggy if no t3 playas.

You can only donate for crappy MC items. What's the problem with a few guilds downing a few Naxx bosses? T3 isn't as easy to get as you make it seem... Your "tester" status should be removed soon.

inb4 the new core is implemented and people start bitching about encounters that are now completely different, even though it's more blizzlike

If you're trying to make yourself look smart then you're not doing a very good job.

Yes. The rates are fine the way they are now, Zeard just needs to become active again. If he can't  do that then he needs to get his administrators to do his work for him. VG could have thousands of active players right now if its stability had been advertised with more and if the new core was implemented sooner.
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2018, 12:54:41 am »

I don't think that many people want it. I just think there are a lot of very vocal people who do.

Experiment: Disable 15x and 2x proefssions, I bet you'll see the forums explode with people flaming the management team.

what you think is irrelevant. facts are facts. certain 1x vanilla servers have THOUSANDS of people on PER FACTION. vg can't even reach past 300 at peak times.
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2018, 01:08:29 am »

what you think is irrelevant. facts are facts. certain 1x vanilla servers have THOUSANDS of people on PER FACTION. vg can't even reach past 300 at peak times.
there are also non x1 servers with thousands homie.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: