October 23, 2017, 02:33:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138240 Posts in 16650 Topics- by 27795 Members - Latest Member: milesi21
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorens hunter timers broken for trolls?  (Read 222 times)
View Profile Email
« on: October 02, 2017, 06:55:31 pm »

Hey there fellow vanillagamers!

I have been having some issues with my Sorens's Hunter Timers (sht for short)

Basicly on my troll hunter the autoattack timer will reset when the arrow/bullet hits the target. So it will count down to 1.2 seconds fx and then restart the autoshot timer. So it kinda fucks with my timing on Aimed shots without clipping autoshots.
On my night elf hunter i have never seen the same problem happen so im wondering if this is only for trolls or have any others had the same problem?

Usually this isnt a huge problem since i can see the arrow being fired. but on fights like Razuvious where all ranged are stacked up its a bit more difficult.

Have anyone ever encountered this problem and if so, any solutions? Cheesy
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 10:06:34 pm »

Hey there fellow vanillagamers!

I have been having some issues with my Sorens's Hunter Timers (sht for short)

Basicly on my troll hunter the autoattack timer will reset when the arrow/bullet hits the target. So it will count down to 1.2 seconds fx and then restart the autoshot timer. So it kinda fucks with my timing on Aimed shots without clipping autoshots.
On my night elf hunter i have never seen the same problem happen so im wondering if this is only for trolls or have any others had the same problem?

Usually this isnt a huge problem since i can see the arrow being fired. but on fights like Razuvious where all ranged are stacked up its a bit more difficult.

Have anyone ever encountered this problem and if so, any solutions? Cheesy

I have the same problem with my troll hunter, however I didn't know it was just a troll thing. I just use the game sound in game and learn my firing speed, in time you won't need any addon, you can even precast your aimed shot like .3 seconds before shooting and it will still shoot.
Have fun!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: