January 19, 2018, 03:30:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
140265 Posts in 16909 Topics- by 28592 Members - Latest Member: Datacoms11
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: donating for flasks  (Read 2195 times)
KurPrst
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 05:59:05 pm »

please go to 1x "blizz like server". stop ruing VG with this crap. not everyone wants everything blizzlike. if staff increased drop rates in raids i wouldnt mind this change. many vanilla players are grown ups with jobs. we dont have time for grinding for everything. thats why we play on a 15x server to begin with.

AMEN
<EquiGoldBestPers>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2017, 04:16:04 pm »

please go to 1x "blizz like server". stop ruing VG with this crap. not everyone wants everything blizzlike. if staff increased drop rates in raids i wouldnt mind this change. many vanilla players are grown ups with jobs. we dont have time for grinding for everything. thats why we play on a 15x server to begin with.

I would have to agree. Working full-time, have a part-time job and an infant.

"Aint nobody got time for that"

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2017, 11:48:26 pm »

Getting flasks from voting is great imo - I would have been much less active on VG without it (& frequently was much less active when voting for flasks was disabled)
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 02:07:18 am »

Getting flasks from voting is great imo - I would have been much less active on VG without it (& frequently was much less active when voting for flasks was disabled)

"If I can't get the best end-game consumable for free any more, I'll leave the server!" That's not an argument, that's just bullshit.

You could still vote for gold and then buy flasks with that gold, which obviously helps boost VG's economy.
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 10:27:48 pm »

flasks arent always available on AH. thats the point. not enough people play here to get anything u want at any given time. which means spending more time LF Alchemist in world chat.
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2017, 11:00:39 pm »

flasks arent always available on AH.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because you can vote for them!! Durrrrrrr
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 04:11:20 am »

flasks arent always available on AH.

Gee, I wonder why that is. Maybe it's because you can vote for them!! Durrrrrrr

lots of things arent available on AH. thats the point. not enough people play here. and AH is combined with H/A last I heard, which says a lot.
Night Elf Hunter <Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 04:02:21 am »

Bump, boost VG's economy
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 01:06:09 pm »

"If I can't get the best end-game consumable for free any more, I'll leave the server!" That's not an argument, that's just bullshit.

You could still vote for gold and then buy flasks with that gold, which obviously helps boost VG's economy.

Not saying I'd leave the server over it Tongue

Just saying I don't raid unless I'm prepared - if I have to farm flasks I'm prepared for fewer raids per week & so raid less. I'm sure there's many other raiders in that boat.

It's just my opinion, I love voting for flasks, it makes me happy
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 06:01:23 pm »

For those of us that have a life, voting for flasks makes it easier to beable to show up to raid prepared for sure. And honestly it seems like that's the majority of the people on this server since most people just raidlog.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: