October 23, 2017, 02:34:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138240 Posts in 16650 Topics- by 27795 Members - Latest Member: milesi21
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: The testing can begin!  (Read 4573 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2017, 11:03:04 pm »

we need a nice quiver and a few good arrows Smiley
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2017, 11:23:31 pm »

so i was messing around with mage. and dueled Klaws. Casted sheep and it got reflected. Tried to spamm sheep and it got reflected 2-3 times again. Sup with that? Is there smth i don't know? https://imgur.com/2uoI3aM

don't mind the ui it's messy af. Just eaves drop can show u thing thing tho

Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2017, 12:47:59 am »

The new vendors have been added with AQ20 books, consumables, gear enchants and other (set)items for further testing.

You may find it all out on the PTR in Ironforge / Orgrimmar. Suggestions for extra items to add are always welcomed.
<Everest>
View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2017, 09:35:44 am »

.add players =p

<Everest> "Grotesque, massive and significant"

Join us on http://everest.shivtr.com
View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:02 pm »

The new vendors have been added with AQ20 books, consumables, gear enchants and other (set)items for further testing.

You may find it all out on the PTR in Ironforge / Orgrimmar. Suggestions for extra items to add are always welcomed.

Nobody's ever going to host 40-man raids on the test realm when there's barely enough people even on the main realm. Give people access to GM commands to make them indestructible and to do any amount of damage, it won't hurt the server in any way because it's just the testing realm!

Also, rename the testing realm to "Public Testing Realm" instead of "VanillaGaming PTR", nobody knows what PTR stands for but when you log in for the first time, you're immediately sent to that realm. New players might think that that's the only realm and leave right away when they notice there's never more than 2 people online.

Also, make hunters start with a pet, and make some portals that teleport you to certain instances (or make teleport commands available.)
View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2017, 03:30:06 pm »

Nobody's ever going to host 40-man raids on the test realm when there's barely enough people even on the main realm. Give people access to GM commands to make them indestructible and to do any amount of damage, it won't hurt the server in any way because it's just the testing realm!

Also, rename the testing realm to "Public Testing Realm" instead of "VanillaGaming PTR", nobody knows what PTR stands for but when you log in for the first time, you're immediately sent to that realm. New players might think that that's the only realm and leave right away when they notice there's never more than 2 people online.

Also, make hunters start with a pet, and make some portals that teleport you to certain instances (or make teleport commands available.)
View Profile Email
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2017, 05:16:41 pm »

add evis rank 9 book from UBRS for Rogues.
Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2017, 05:53:30 pm »

add evis rank 9 book from UBRS for Rogues.
Added to the NPC with books together with Book of Ferocious Bite V.

As of other mentioned things, I cannot adjust them. Maybe it will be added later or not, that is going to depend on testing needs.
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2017, 11:49:19 pm »

can anyone tell me if you are able to intercept ragnaros' knockback?

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2017, 12:40:52 am »

can anyone tell me if you are able to intercept ragnaros' knockback?

lulz good one, this would be the best part of MC if fixed :S

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2017, 01:24:55 am »

And is whirlwind hitting any big, fucked up hitbox bosses like ragnaros or cthun?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:27:45 am by Biological / Gorgeuss » Logged
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2017, 07:08:09 am »

Add ironfoe since it's bugged on current realm.
Not your average Ret Paladin.
View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2017, 08:28:02 am »

Is the terrible desync going to be fixed, I'm having trouble with this as melee, pretty often my target is right in front of me and it says I am not in range..
View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:45 am »

Add ironfoe since it's bugged on current realm.

What is wrong with it? Did someone acctually test it?

Qur  Qurlove   Qurprst   Shampion   Rutav    .!.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: