May 17, 2022, 12:31:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148970 Posts in 18129 Topics- by 34397 Members - Latest Member: vvt86
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason for all bans  (Read 18255 times)
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 12:15:20 am »

There goes the "boosting the server spirits with new core and players" news

However, if we hadn't returned to play i don't believe these bans would've happened.

Perma IP is too much on a dwindling pop server

edit: dont double post
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 12:43:09 am by Ergamemnon » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2017, 12:28:14 am »

So Nela, u mad at GGC or what?

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2017, 12:28:31 am »

However, if we hadn't returned to play i don't believe these bans would've happened.

Perma IP is too much on a dwindling pop server

Agree with Cohle right here, well like other comments said aswell corruption hasnt hurt VG earlier but now it did? Those two things above has to do something incommon, oh well whatsoever horde side is dead already, seems like alliance going down on population alot aswell.

-Farwell Otrofer many years activity time wasted-
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2017, 12:35:01 am »

Apparently as believed Nela had some aces in the hand to throw up to Erga as long as we reach kt and do same good than they been progressin it in months, i can smell the saltness also here. Corruption is real tbh.
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2017, 12:35:50 am »

Holy shit you GGC conspiracy theorists amuse me haha

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2017, 12:47:02 am »

Apparently as believed Nela had some aces in the hand to throw up to Erga as long as we reach kt and do same good than they been progressin it in months, i can smell the saltness also here. Corruption is real tbh.

In other words, GGC´s progress just pushed the gamemasters to finally start enforcing server rules. If I were you, I would be proud.

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2017, 01:39:20 am »

lol

The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2017, 02:52:31 am »

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 02:54:24 am by Almisael » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2017, 04:30:07 am »

All this talk about GMs ruining VG by banning important community members is ridiculous. If anything, banning heavy abusers regardless of their social capital is what keeps VG from sliding down a path of entrenched corruption. This goes double for people who abuse GM privileges.

I do agree that a little more transparency regarding these bans would go a long way in reassuring the community these bans were just. I can only imagine that the reason for not being explicit about the offenses are to hide the impact that the abuse has had on the server and/or keep a door open for these banned players to return.
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2017, 06:51:37 am »

Warchief: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life... of Warcraft?

Mongol: The open steppe, abuse of bugs, GM powers at once wrists, toxic words in xfaction chat and acting oblivious.

Warchief: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life... of Warcraft?

Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Warchief: That is good! That is good.

And let me tell you... I see allot menstrual cycles and lamentations in this thread. And it ain't the women!
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2017, 09:34:36 am »

Well, Let me say my opinion...
1: If u abuse GM power u deserves Bann but not (IP Bann ) this is ridiculous

2: I would agree with Aterryo just unbann all before core implement ..

3: Really , I don't knw why u guys hate Nela ..he doing his Job (always ppl hate ,(s)he someone do their job perfectly)

I just want some ppl to unbann ,here the list

1:Nuld ( really missing fucking PvP )

2: Sota,spox (GGC  for life( my frnds) ,just Bann their char for abused GM but IP is really annoying)

3 : Dorn ( Jesus,he admitted using hack before u implement rules ,but why u not ban sarek(even he admitted) maybe he is frnd of admin)

4: Blondy ( IMO I miss this fag on pvp)

5:Ninjaassain ( aww )

6:meni  of hordes ( hordes are dead )

7: Acks nd one more mem of CE.

JUST THINKS WHAT IS GOOD FOR SERVER ,IM PLAYING SINCE SERVER STARTS BUT MY REAL FRNDS
All QUIT CUZ OF BUGG .. IF U WONT UNBANN THOSE PPL I WI SAY ONE THING RIP VG advance.
hordes are dead...DP disbanded ,chaos lack on ppl..so whose alive on horde ???explain plz..

now Alliance lost GGC good move /clap on admins
Ofc bann my mage to...I never received single warn since server start ..I won't care since server is become dead..no point to play.
/farewell VG.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:09:45 pm by Sena » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2017, 10:00:10 am »

3: Really ,, I don't knw why u guys hate Nela ..he doing his Job (always ppl hate ,she someone do their job perfectly)

This is also on of the problems. Stop hating if you want the server to grow. If you dislike someone, tell him in person, But don't fucking make it public. Maybe Nela did some things wrong, But on the other hand he's doing so much work for the server and the community.

This is a fucking game. Both GM's and players should learn that. And Maybe you spend 24/7 on the game and it's becoming very real to you, you should only play it when You're planning to make fun. There are better methods to lose frustrations, like the gym, boxing, running, fapping.

I don't know why all these people got banned in Sena's post, But I do know that it wouldn't hurt the server If you give them a second chance. Not giving them a chance does hurt the community. Again, rules should serve the server, not hurt it.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:00 am »

^ The post above me took the words out of my mouth.

This is just a video game. Let's no forget that.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2017, 10:54:58 am »

VG is gonna lose a tonne of people over this Sad

fix it please!

just make the infractions public & the community can vote on whether the ban should be lifted d: pretty sure that would solve it fast
View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2017, 11:19:17 am »

Maagibaagi > abusing Gms
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: