October 23, 2017, 02:21:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138240 Posts in 16650 Topics- by 27795 Members - Latest Member: milesi21
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: World PvP - TM vs SS - every weekend EVENT  (Read 608 times)
View Profile
« on: September 13, 2017, 12:07:42 am »

I was going to do this myself, and may still do so, but without GM powers I'd have to multi-box and engage both H/A. and without knowing people on both sides this could be problematic. getting people to fly to that location, and on top of that with such a low pop here, people would much rather queue BGs and get higher XP rates if its a win.

a GM could simply..

-announce it 1 hr prior, or even a day/week
-increase Honor rates by 3-5x, which will give incentive for PvPers to show (if you do this permanently in Hillsbrad Foothills, I GUARANTEE you that PvPers will show up every day on their own, and the server will grow!!)
-tell all to gather in SW/Org, and simply port all to TM/H and SS/A

honestly, BGs are boring af and I feel like Im playing a FPS with gear in these 10v10 15v15.. they were fun for the first month of WoW to me. highest geared people dominate and win every game, but in WPvP, gear doesnt matter as much as your team and strategy. so the leader of your team is the brains and could either make or break the game.

but at least there is no Arena in vanilla. otherwise I'd never PvP here at all.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:46:55 am »

another suggestion: put 1 NPC on Horde in BG area 1 on Alliance that will port to SS/TM. this way we can WPvP without GMs ever getting involved, even on downtimes. face it, the server is dying. just heard GGG guild left to another realm. BGs dont pop on down time. server is virtually the same as any other vanilla server, which we are competing with. these other vanilla servers have THOUSANDS of players on. what makes u think they'll come here with 15x and like 2-3x drop rate difference? vg needs something new and innovating.

if you dont know what SS vs TM is, it's old school vanilla WoW PvP before BGs. these battles used to last for days with HUNDREDS of players PvPing till the server crashed. good nostalgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOy-0ISlR60

please consider this
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:48 am »

Give a blizzard like portal npc at captial BG locations to stv arena, FYI if you're ally you can port to stv arean from gnomer.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:46:34 pm »

Give a blizzard like portal npc at captial BG locations to stv arena, FYI if you're ally you can port to stv arean from gnomer.

I think you're missing the point here.

SS vs. TM is not remotely similar to fighting in the stv arena. I have done it in vanilla and it was a blast! So much more area and like OP said, so much more strategy involved. It's like an AV but more fun.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

except there's no people for that
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 11:00:03 pm »

look whos fucking talking about no people playing here, the one guy who literally said fuck u and left

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 11:21:11 pm »

look whos fucking talking about no people playing here, the one guy who literally said fuck u and left

i thought you left when your guild's officer aka ex-game master got permabanned for abusing gm powers??
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 11:49:04 pm »

i thought you left when your guild's officer aka ex-game master got permabanned for abusing gm powers??

atleast i didnt betray my people when they needed me most

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 11:50:31 pm »

Sad
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 12:00:19 am »

Sad
My children please. Be good to each other, we all left this place(playing 2h doesn't qualify as playing bio). Bio just wanted to nerf himself as fury, too much threat. Wtb double salvation.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 12:06:49 am »

Sad
My children please. Be good to each other, we all left this place(playing 2h doesn't qualify as playing bio). Bio just wanted to nerf himself as fury, too much threat. Wtb double salvation.

yeah, the CLASSIC weekly sunday log with full wbuffs saved for 5 days preparing himself to EVISCERATE the previous world record patchwerk dps only to die on blobs and ragequit altf4 LEAVING his guildies in despair as he ventures into other realms, but worry not, hes back for another try next sunday

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 12:10:06 am »

Sad

yeah, the CLASSIC weekly sunday log with full wbuffs saved for 5 days preparing himself to EVISCERATE the previous world record patchwerk dps only to die on blobs and ragequit altf4 LEAVING his guildies in despair as he ventures into other realms, but worry not, hes back for another try next sunday
Dying 3 times with full wbuff pre-pw hurts, escpecially when it's on the last pack. I understand, since dying 23 times in a single naxx changes a man.
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 08:09:08 am »

If only these differences could be worked out in the Hillsbrad Foothills XD
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 09:09:12 am »

This is actually awesome idea. WHy you asking?
WHY?

Becouse you can multibox PvP.
Park 1 stealthy rog. Or night elf if u are alliance scum.
And play with couple of more.
+ imagine kiting someone with 2 hunters lol. No way you can win against 2 hunters.
Or even better. 2 deathcoils 2 fears 2 soulfires LOL.
LETS WORK ON THIS IDEA !
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:17:53 am by Qur brigade » Logged

Qur  Qurlove   Qurprst   Shampion   Rutav    .!.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 11:57:39 am »

you can't multibox pvp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: