August 16, 2017, 11:44:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
137228 Posts in 16564 Topics- by 27533 Members - Latest Member: alileo7
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multibox PVP  (Read 247 times)
View Profile
« on: August 10, 2017, 05:36:44 am »

I was walking along the chain in Blackrock when sudedly i was gang raped by 1 person on multiple accounts.

I was very offended by this on a personal level. I seeked therapy immediately after the incident happened.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 11:43:08 am »

That's some real proof.

You must be lying on the ganking part though. It seems more likely you ganked him and in a panic reflex the boxer started using arcane explosion. The logical gank method would be: 1) sheep 2) 5x frostbolt + 5x fire blast.

Anyway, rules are pretty clear, multiboxers arent allowed to do anything, but in case you are trying to farm some HK's on a boxer, he just defends himself and you make him receive a ban after, I'd find you pretty lame.
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:06:46 pm »

Finally someone with keybinds  Cool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 05:30:42 pm »

It seems more likely you ganked him and in a panic reflex the boxer started using arcane explosion. The logical gank method would be: 1) sheep 2) 5x frostbolt + 5x fire blast.
not really.
you might even be right, but not completely.
if it was me, mine would do exactly that, arcane explosion.
because I set mines for PVE not PVP, and in PVE if your target is that close to your mage group, you AOE to farm it fast.

it might've been a mistake or a rage fit or just some asshole.
since we can't know which it was, he should pay all the same with the ban.
maybe next time we will learn to turn off his key broadcast and that multiboxers are free kills for assholes, most of the times.

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: