April 27, 2018, 02:56:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
142711 Posts in 17163 Topics- by 29277 Members - Latest Member: dendemydov
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: rip  (Read 3789 times)
)
View Profile
rip
« on: June 06, 2017, 11:49:04 pm »

Big Rip To Bis Team Today Losing To Nogear Ally)
...hours later and im still laugh)
peace
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 12:55:15 am »

stream?
)
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 01:01:43 am »

noeh( we should rly find some1 to stream big games like that tho, u never on same times as me ;d

Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 10:30:00 am »

I dc who wins or looses tho, all i care wanna kill as much as possible before game ends. Ex: I hate Brawnn cause he makes the games lot shorter so boring Tongue

There is no what to say
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 11:59:48 am »

Kek
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 01:38:52 pm »

I dc who wins or looses tho, all i care wanna kill as much as possible before game ends. Ex: I hate Brawnn cause he makes the games lot shorter so boring Tongue
[/quote]
Lold. Don't hate me I just like capping flags Tongue  and its up to you to make games more interesting if you find them not .
As far as for the killing around....meh IDK man there is alot more to squeeze from WSG than just bursting, playing for flags is awesome IMO.
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 04:06:22 pm »

Everyone can burst with enough gear, which cannot be said for the flag carrying :^)
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 04:36:37 pm »

Brawn #1 cancer FC xd

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 05:33:24 pm »

Brawnn darling you started again to make people mad   : Cool Grin
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 06:53:01 pm »

Im not mad about anything :p Just wanted to point out. I enjoy wsgs as long as i kill which i believe pretty successful about it.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 12:09:22 am »

Killing and mid farming doesnt bring victory,flag capturing does.And yes Necro, Grin i can feel you are mad bro,what would you do if you get ganked by bunch of Allys,break your keyboard?LOL   Tongue
)
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 12:18:40 am »

WTF XAXAXAXXAXAXAX
fkin savage mate)
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 12:25:52 am »

what necrolic would do if he was getting ganked is call in personal healers or a rogue to protect his ass ofc

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 01:22:21 pm »

Seems people have been waiting for opportunity to pressure me Tongue This is just simple battleground why would i be mad for dying? If you knew me just for a bit im not like other rage pvp kids and theres no reason to lie about it. I'd simply say yes i get mad for example. If you noticed i dont play often tho so i dont play seriously, i play because i want to have some fun so i kill people simply. Alliance should already know that we were winning 19 out of 20 matches atleast, while i was ranking. If i login to my lock and play hardcore like using fap etc probably i'd contribute the horde so much about winning but instead of that i login to my warrior and attacking mindlessly. So shortly, i dont aim for winning or loosing, right now i just kill cause wpvp is dead and bgs are only places to do some action :p I dc other peoples interests they can go for flags etc. On my previous reply i just gave my own opinion.
And lol Strawie i dont need anybody to kill someone especially you  Grin  I still remember you rogues were crying how locks were op. Funny fact is rogues were more broken cause of bugs. If you think we are strong right now i cant think what you gonna do once class bugs are going be fully fixed.
Talking about healers on bgs btw, ally have them 24/7 while horde has 0 most of the time yet they cheer up once they win with that setup lol.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 01:54:40 pm by Necrolic » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 01:56:47 pm »

Seems people have been waiting for opportunity to pressure me Tongue This is just simple battleground why would i be mad for dying? If you knew me just for a bit im not like other rage pvp kids and theres no reason to lie about it. I'd simply say yes i get mad for example. If you noticed i dont play often tho so i dont play seriously, i play because i want to have some fun so i kill people simply. Alliance should already know that we were winning 19 out of 20 matches atleast, while i was ranking. If i login to my lock and play hardcore like using fap etc probably i'd contribute the horde so much about winning but instead of that i login to my warrior and attacking mindlessly. So shortly, i dont aim for winning or loosing, right now i just kill cause wpvp is dead and bgs are only places to do some action :p I dc other peoples interests they can go for flags etc. On my previous reply i just gave my own opinion.
And lol Strawie i dont need anybody to kill someone especially you  Grin  I still remember you rogues were crying how locks were op. Funny fact is rogues were more broken cause of bugs. If you think we are strong right now i cant think what you gonna do once class bugs are going be fully fixed.
Talking about healers on bgs btw, ally have them 24/7 while horde has 0 most of the time yet they cheer up once they win with that setup lol.
every class is literally bugged.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: