October 18, 2017, 09:40:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138151 Posts in 16646 Topics- by 27752 Members - Latest Member: Shtouille
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017-05-02(1)  (Read 6157 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 02:24:14 am »

That video been linked alot before and its shitty since that mage doesnt even go to Blaumeux. Few people call out in guildchat that THEY got invi voidzones and died because of that which would most likely mean it wasnt invisible for the others. We only get a glimpse of the voidzones when mage turns camera towards Blaumeux for few seconds and it seems like all are visible then. This video proofs nothing sadly. Did you even watch it yourself?

You can see clearly at the end of the video the voidzones. Did you watch it yourself?  No, he doesn't directly go on the boss, and one of the reasons Fura was invited to join Curse was because he had amazing quality videos back in the day, yes this is very true.  He was basically recruited for his Videos. 

I raided Naxx in 2006, and I killed Four Horsemen, our video which I created was on Google Videos before youtube was even a popular platform for video content.  Sadly, I can't retrieve my Google Videos.   You guys on this server have to be kidding me if you think the Voidzones were scripted to be invisible.   Just like Nefarian is suppose to shoot shadowbolts and fear random players during Nefarian?? or The double Noth Add Spawns on the 2nd trip up to the balcony.  You can clearly see the voidzones on his screen.  If they are invisible for players, they would be invisible for "ALL PLAYERS" not just a few.  Graphics issues were a problem in Naxx 40 back in the day.  Even this server has issues, you have to turn down your "terrain detail" or you get freezes.   This instance is hard yes, and Four Horsemen is suppose to be difficult, but the voidzones are suppose to be Visible the whole fight.   If you are to Unreasonable to realize that, then you're definitely not someone I would want in my guild. 

What have you done to help promote the server?
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 02:30:13 am »

If you read quote to Almi I agreed that they werent supposed to be invisible, lol. Theres 3 visible voidzones at the end when he actually goes there when you can see blaumeux fight and you say is SOLID proof of them being visible. Cool lifestory as usual tho after I just pointed out the actual stuff in this video. We still lack some actual proof if we want this ever getting fixed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:33:07 am by Sota » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 02:32:40 am »

If you read quote to Almi I agreed that they werent supposed to be invisible, lol. Theres 3 visible voidzones at the end when he actually goes there when you can see blaumeux fight and you say is SOLID proof of them being visible. Cool story as usual tho. We still lack some actual proof if we want this ever getting fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE-8l3UXtYI

here's a video of Gummo, a Resto druid in Curse, different time of them killing 4H, different PoV, you can look at the voidzones during the encounter.  Check @ 9:00.   Thanks, Good day.

@3:14 in the video you can see the Voidzone Spawn right under him, and he moves. 

There you go.  Hard Actual proof that Voidzones are visible.  Clearly and unjustified. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:35:09 am by CollateralGaming » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 02:34:10 am »

Thanks. There we can actually see how the voidzones are Smiley Now lets get this fixed!
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 02:39:21 am »

There we can actually see how the voidzones are Smiley Now lets get this fixed!

^^

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2017, 04:48:08 am »

Juicy vg drama
HENLO mens
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 08:54:37 pm »

Juicy vg drama

fkin fite me u POS shaman i bet ur underage 2!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 09:24:37 am »

There you go.  Hard Actual proof that Voidzones are visible.  Clearly and unjustified. 

check the chat @7:05 of the video. if you can locate his dead body and a voidzone under him then it would be an actual proof
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 10:34:51 am »

There you go.  Hard Actual proof that Voidzones are visible.  Clearly and unjustified.  

check the chat @7:05 of the video. if you can locate his dead body and a voidzone under him then it would be an actual proof

Is this actual proof then?

Video I found from SoTG Guild.   9/10/2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO4WrqlzOoI

Check @ 9:30 in the Video, Void Zone Spawns undernearth him, he moves late, and takes 3,143 Damage.  #Proof.

Also check @ 11:14 in the Video, Void Zone Spawns, he takes around 3400 Damage, then he still moves late, and dies. 

You can clearly see the Voidzones on 2 video's I've posted from retail guilds.   They damage you, accordingly.

The reason some were invisible were because peoples graphics cards couldn't handle them.  Remember we're talking about 2006 here, with RAM of 256 MB,  now everyone is mostly running 8GB of Ram. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 10:40:02 am by CollateralGaming » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2017, 10:50:52 am »

What we need to be paying attention at these videos isnt single void zone spawns. We need to check if there is ALWAYS the right amount of void zones visible or if anyone is calling out he died to "invisible" void zone but others can see it. And yes Almisael already said that the reason some were invisible were because peoples graphics cards couldn't handle them.
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2017, 03:15:16 pm »

+1 to fixing invisible void zones.
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2017, 09:57:24 pm »

How can they fix it if they can't see it?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 09:58:57 pm by Vowen » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2017, 10:06:31 pm »

How can they fix it if they can't see it?

Its not actually invisible, it just spawns underground (I think?). Let me know if Im wrong about it.
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2017, 12:55:08 am »

I think some sarcasm was missed Shocked

Join the Chaos journey !
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2017, 01:10:14 am »

I think some sarcasm was missed Shocked

I was thinking the same but you never know with some people and if they can actually find them so made it clear Wink
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 01:20:55 am by Sota » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: