October 18, 2017, 09:41:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138151 Posts in 16646 Topics- by 27752 Members - Latest Member: Shtouille
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017-05-02(1)  (Read 6159 times)
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« on: May 02, 2017, 02:30:41 pm »

*Naxxramas:
- fixed patrols on DK Wing entrance and crossing patrols after Gluth: They will group up properly when this hits the live realm!
- added some more patrol-route that were missing
- looking forward to fix more group patrols, so raids can manage them better (let us know if you know specific patrols that should have prio)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 02:47:01 pm by Ergamemnon » Logged

The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 06:18:06 pm »

thaddius throw fix?

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 08:53:50 pm »

I wish I could influence that one Tongue

Lightning Chicken of <Equilibrium>
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 10:48:31 pm »

When are yall gonna fix Blumeaux void zones?

Enchants: +55 Healing on Weapon, +30 Healing on Gloves, +25/+15 Agi on Weapon, +4 Stats on Chest, etc.

附魔:+55治疗的武器, +30治疗的手套, + 25 / + 15敏捷的武器, +4统计上胸部等。
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 04:41:57 pm »

Invisible VZ is actually blizzlike, if I remember correctly. They didnt fix it before TBC, so they are gonna stay invisible forever I believe.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 05:25:21 pm »

Nice! Since I'm a greedy mofo: what about fixing KT? Namely Chains of Kel'Thuzad.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 06:10:28 pm »

Invisible VZ is actually blizzlike, if I remember correctly. They didnt fix it before TBC, so they are gonna stay invisible forever I believe.

^this

Nice! Since I'm a greedy mofo: what about fixing KT? Namely Chains of Kel'Thuzad.

report for z pls

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 07:08:13 pm »

^this

LOL? But voting 2 times per day for titans or 100gold aswell as being able to get full t1 from donation shop is actually blizlike? Please stop pretending you are leaving things be just cus you dunno how to fix them. Its pretty game breaking and even if it actually was unintentionally blizlike, why wouldnt you try to fix it cus it obviously needs fixing?
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 07:37:57 pm »

Nimo your argument is invalid. Some things need to be tweaked to have this pserver running - whereas we want the raids to be as blizzlike as possible

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 08:30:56 pm »

^this

LOL? But voting 2 times per day for titans or 100gold aswell as being able to get full t1 from donation shop is actually blizlike? Please stop pretending you are leaving things be just cus you dunno how to fix them. Its pretty game breaking and even if it actually was unintentionally blizlike, why wouldnt you try to fix it cus it obviously needs fixing?

Now, this doesnt stop some great people to create addons which makes this issue slightly easier: http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=20988.msg161887#msg161887

Just for the record, I agree with erga. We should strive towards a blizzlike server, whether we like it or not
The 'Almi'ghty
203388323 View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 09:52:48 pm »

maybe we should strive towards 2005ish hardware where voidzones were not visible due to graphiccards issues :>

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 10:16:06 pm »

maybe we should strive towards 2005ish hardware where voidzones were not visible due to graphiccards issues :>

Just as Almi said. Funny how someone need to bring this up everytime and still people call those invi voidzones "blizzlike".
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 10:33:01 pm »

Just as Almi said. Funny how someone need to bring this up everytime and still people call those invi voidzones "blizzlike".

You're absolutely right. Why would someone spend time coding invisible obstacles. Rather, why would a huge company waste resources to code something that is not visible. Last year I submitted a post somewhere on reddit to get people's opinions that used to play on retail and they laughed at me for even asking saying that Voidzones were never invisible and that nobody would code something that is invisible.

Common sense can tell you that nobody would code something invisible. I remember the "proof" people had submitted to prove invisible voidzones and the proof was really really lame, but I didn't bother explaining coz I know I won't accomplish anything, even though it's common sense we are right about invisible voidzones are NOT blizzlike.

I hate it that instead of being listened to, we are being attacked by the GMs for expressing our opinions and using common sense to approach this. I understand if you don't know how to fix it, but don't delete our posts or attack/punish people for trying to prove that this is a bug. I'd offer to find and email Blizzard developers to send me proof that invisible zones are a bug, but I'm afraid of putting our server on their target. If you think it won't, I'll try to contact someone to find me proof about this, because I am 100% sure I am right and invisible zones are a bug. Let me know what you think about that.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 12:14:53 am »

If you look at this video here, you can clearly see the Void Zones spawning and are Visible.  This was Fura - Mage PoV in Curse. 

It's clearly visible, therefore you should have them visible on VG as well.  Blizzlike.  There's your proof. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sljVITJREd8

What have you done to help promote the server?
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2017, 12:43:53 am »

That video been linked alot before and its shitty since that mage doesnt even go to Blaumeux. Few people call out in guildchat that THEY got invi voidzones and died because of that which would most likely mean it wasnt invisible for the others. We only get a glimpse of the voidzones when mage turns camera towards Blaumeux for few seconds and it seems like all are visible then. This video proofs nothing sadly. Did you even watch it yourself?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 12:50:36 am by Sota » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: